klipsch thx ultra speakers?

Are you prepared to spend 5L plus for the speaker upgrade? If so, you can also consider the M&K S-150THX with MX-350 MKII THX Ultra Subwoofer as well.

No idea. I've been to 2 homes where one has installed the legacy 150 series and another in-wall models. Both of these guys are primarily audiophiles who wants to extent the same kinda purity to home theater as well. Even though generic in nature, with this brand, I guess you can expect excellent quality in sound reproduction as a minimum guarantee.

No idea. I've been to 2 homes where one has installed the legacy 150 series and another in-wall models. Both of these guys are primarily audiophiles who wants to extent the same kinda purity to home theater as well. Even though generic in nature, with this brand, I guess you can expect excellent quality in sound reproduction as a minimum guarantee.

so i guess its time to save money for m&k sound system one more thing please tell me can i use another brand subwoofer or that comes in m&k 750 package which is thx cerified

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back