Kuartlotron Error Correcting Super Buffer

+/-12V is safe. I've tried 9, 12, 13.4, 14.5, and 15.2. I like the sound produced by 13.3 to 13.4V.

I was thinking more from safety of circuit. But are you suggesting the sound can vary?
Also, there must be incremental changes rather than discrete jumps as you propose.. I wonder what may be happening in the circuit.

I have received the new batch of PCBs received today.
vH7xvP1.jpg

Regards
Sachin

This time, can you suggest something to make it easy to connect external wires? I saw some kind of single wire terminal posts used in one of the pics, which can be soldered. What is that part number and where can we get it from? (Connecting and screwing I mean).

Usual terminal posts require min two holes separated by 2.54mm. I could use the three-pin terminal with middle terminal removed, but only for L-IN, L-GND, R-IN and R-GND.

I was thinking more from safety of circuit. But are you suggesting the sound can vary?
Also, there must be incremental changes rather than discrete jumps as you propose.. I wonder what may be happening in the circuit.

The lowest rated device are the transistors, which are about 19V so it should be safe to operate even at +/-15V should be safe.

This time, can you suggest something to make it easy to connect external wires? I saw some kind of single wire terminal posts used in one of the pics, which can be soldered. What is that part number and where can we get it from? (Connecting and screwing I mean).

Usual terminal posts require min two holes separated by 2.54mm. I could use the three-pin terminal with middle terminal removed, but only for L-IN, L-GND, R-IN and R-GND.
It's always better to solder in/out wires directly on PCB. I prefer twisted pairs of CAT5 cable. They are very good quality and easy to solder. You can pre tint them for easy soldering, keep the length minimum.

Regards
Sachin

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back