Lajpat Rai electronics market Delhi

alok_student2000

Hi friends,

I have a 60watt rms per channel sony rg 22 bookshelf music system which has good bass and mid range. However the highs are not that clear and overall volume seems not enough at max. So I am planning to buy new speakers in budget- max 800 bucks for a new pair of speakers including the mdf cabinets + the drivers.

I have been to Delhi's Lajpat Rai / Bhagirath palace electronics market but could nt find any good sounding set of speakers. So can anyone guide me where to find good set of speakers with good bass and highs for my system in this market or any other place in Delhi??

I didnt want to go for branded ones as they are expensive.

Hi-fi zone, shop no. 782, contact no. 9811256782 (forgot the name), He is a decent person, you can also check with Thukral

You can go for Indian brands instead of global brands. I have a Sonodyne stereo with same brand of bookshelf speakers and I can vouch for the sound quality.
These were procured from sector 18 Noida.

You can go for Indian brands instead of global brands. I have a Sonodyne stereo with same brand of bookshelf speakers and I can vouch for the sound quality.
These were procured from sector 18 Noida.

Where in Sector 18?

Thanks

Hi-fi zone, shop no. 782, contact no. 9811256782 (forgot the name), He is a decent person, you can also check with Thukral

Thukral is one of the famous speaker maker specially in low cost DJ speakers, but their SQ is really average.
There is another maker called AUDIX, I think it could be worth checking for low cost mid-range woofers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back