Lakozy Now in Delhi

congrats ashish/sumit..
and well done..there is deinately lot of scope in the hi/fi market especially since LCD market is so mature, the next obvious step for people is to start experimenting with good sound devices..
I would suggest you guys to keep a flashy kind of name.. such as the AP have in chennai.. good place that you have chosen (Lajpat Nagar is sort of a hub of South Delhi/with a opening for Noida too). Although if on rent then may pinch just a little..
one or two more..
As lajpat is a place where there maybe there is a 50/50 mix of the ones who splurge and the others who don't, you would have to carefully choose the front design, so that VFM people are not scared away..most times these are the ones purchasing..
Also if its possible do add a Bose Tag somewhere in your banner.. for 80% of the people the speakers still start and end with it..

I would suggest you guys to keep a flashy kind of name.. such as the AP have in chennai.. good place that you have chosen (Lajpat Nagar is sort of a hub of South Delhi/with a opening for Noida too). Although if on rent then may pinch just a little..
one or two more..
As lajpat is a place where there maybe there is a 50/50 mix of the ones who splurge and the others who don't, you would have to carefully choose the front design, so that VFM people are not scared away..most times these are the ones purchasing..
Also if its possible do add a Bose Tag somewhere in your banner.. for 80% of the people the speakers still start and end with it..

Jayad thanks for your suggestions. The place that we have in Lajpat Nagar II market is owned and thats the biggest advantage as far as the rental goes.
Also keep pouring in more ideas that would help us. Afterall we plan to make it a showroom with a difference.

Since people have gone into consulting mode here, here's my $0.02 -

- See if you can keep some Indian brands as well (Audire, Lithos...Lyrita is practically next door). Or would you be restricted only too Lakozy brands?
- If you could talk to financial institutions/banks/credit card companies to offer easy payment modes, it would definitely be an incentive for the prospective buyer and will help you upsell. (I'm speaking as a consumer)

:thumbsup:

See if you can keep some Indian brands as well (Audire, Lithos...Lyrita is practically next door). Or would you be restricted only too Lakozy brands?
- If you could talk to financial institutions/banks/credit card companies to offer easy payment modes, it would definitely be an incentive for the prospective buyer and will help you upsell. (I'm speaking as a consumer)

:thumbsup:
Thanks for your advice.
Points taken, I had a brief chat with Viren to sell Lyrita's tube amp from our place and I hope that it happens. We intend to provide easy payment plans to a potential customer by offering him/her various financial options from Banks or financial institutions.

Congratulations Sumit and Ashish!! Thats great news. Knowing your commitment and interest in this field, I am sure you will do well. All the best in your AV endeavour.

Suggestion: The title of this thread is very unassuming, kindly change it. Frankly, I must have seen this thread atleat 50 to 60 times over the last few days. I only opened it today when I saw that Sumit has started this thread and I knew Ashish and he had such plans (from Sammy's thread)

Congrats Ashish and Sumit for new New venture in the A/V business.

when seeing you two guys its been a happy remembering moment for me, when i started my A/V business in chennai 2006. The passion for music somewhat creates me to do this A/V business. I love it and love the way you two guys has been doing now. Its very nice to see you guys, a audiophile turned A/V businessmens.

very best wishes for your A/v Business Ashish and Sumit.

Happy new year:cheers:

i hope & pray some of us countrymen take a similar (sustained) init with politix.

sorry for the ot.

i extend my best wishes to the venture and look forward to patronising it.

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes and support.

congrats folks. I am glad someone has taken the onus to provide such a place where you can pick and choose between diferent range.:yahoo:

I saw you guys mentioned about finance options :D i am looking forward to have some nice high end system in years time then. i guess its time to splurge some more dosh on it.

cheers guys:licklips:

Hello,

I wish you all the best of 2010.

Success is only to those for fight for it. i will be more focused in North India fro my projectiondesign projectors and really see a big oppertunity.

i think we should work togather to make it happen.

our LED Projectors have really pulled many eyes, we should bank on it now.

will met you in delhi soon.

ashook

Hello,

I wish you all the best of 2010.

Success is only to those for fight for it. i will be more focused in North India fro my projectiondesign projectors and really see a big oppertunity.

i think we should work togather to make it happen.

our LED Projectors have really pulled many eyes, we should bank on it now.

will met you in delhi soon.

ashook

Will look forward to work with you and meet you.

Guys Last week I went to Mumbai to see the Lakozy store for the very first time. It was a wonderful experience as I have not seen such Spacious showroom specially in Mumbai with all that High End electronics lying all around me to play with and that too right opposite the beach.
We had the pleasure to demo the PSB Synchrony 2 Towers with the NAD Pre and Power Combo and in simple words it was a wow experience which is little hard to explain in words. I couldn't believe the depth and clarity from such small Towers Speakers the sound was warm but it also had ample detailing in the top segment which was hard to believe. The built quality and finish was of top notch and they were pretty heavy to lift as we tried to move them. We spent the whole day at the Lakozy Mansion but at the end of the day we realised that we were short of time to play with the rest of equipment. The time went passed quickly for us to realise that we had to take our flights back to Delhi and now here I am singing praises about the thing I had auditioned and I though of sharing the same with our fellow audiophiles.

Hey Ashish, were you able to hear the Synchrony towers and 2B together? I have never heard the tower model but iirc those little bookshelves are very deceptive in appearance for the amount of sound they can produce!

Hey Ashish, were you able to hear the Synchrony towers and 2B together? I have never heard the tower model but iirc those little bookshelves are very deceptive in appearance for the amount of sound they can produce!

I could just Audition the towers i.e Syncrony 2 but not to worry on that front as we will have the entire range at our showroom when it kicks off and there we can have loads of demo.

Some brands to look into keeping would be:

Omega Speakers
Sennheiser Headphones
Sonicweld
Symposium Acoustics
Starsound Sistrum
Peachtree
Audio Technica
Shure IEMs
VPI
Benz
Clearaudio
Air Tight
Wavac
Zanden
Modwright Mods

These things would be very unique and a pleasure to sell in Delhi. There are many others, but those are some very very good ones.

Congrats on your new venture!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back