Lakozy Now in Delhi

PSB synchrony 2b is a wonderful stand mount , with sound of almost mini size floor stander . It produces quite a big sound stage . the vocals and detailing are of top notch. The sound is fairly neutral .Very few other speakers would compete synchrony 2b at the offered price.

Thanks for the update Shaizada. We are dealing in too many brands already. But, we shall definitely increase/decrease brands with time. This decision shall be left with the people of Delhi/NCR.

In your thread, I could see a lot of headphones. That is quite an 'earopener'.
We are keeping Sennheiser for starters. The problem in delhi, I feel, is that there aren't many places that allow you to take demo of headphones/earphones. We plan to keep almost the entire range for demo. As of now, we plan to keep a lot of stuff for demo purpose.

@ All:>I have been busy with' behind-the-scenes' work of Lakozy delhi and hence I did not make much contribution to hifivision.

I once interacted with Priyesh of Lacozy ( along with another member of HFV) and he I found he was extremely warm ,affable and nice person.

Yes;
I have know Priyesh - PP as I call him for a long long time. 15 ++ years & he is a nice gentleman. I have always liked to be with him & there is a lot to learn from him.
He sells good gear & supports his clients rather well...
:clapping:

All the best to you - in your ND venture.
Audio is a good field & the market in ND can do with brands that LK carries...

Sumit, any updates on how much on target you are on your schedule!!
Am based out of LN and man i cant hide my excitement hearing of the brands you plan to get around.

Can I have your contact details; i want a demo of PSB speakers and others that you can suggest.
Moreover, can you also get Revels if required? any feedback about the Revels would be greatly appreciated.
I heard it in the JBL showroom - Tausif was the gentleman there - great guy - and have really liked them.

Shekhar!! The development is going at a steady pace. At present we are amidst back office paperwork. Simultaneously, our demo room and other rooms of the showroom are being designed.

LN as in Laxmi Nagar ?

I am afraid at present I will not be able to comment about revels. It is too early to say. But, we shall probably be adding Sonus faber and Cyrus. I met Jay of Sound n Vision and he seemed to be keen on working with us.
But, I tell you, we shall only be dealing with thise brands that are approved by Lakozy-so we know service is not going to be an issue and customer is always happy:clapping:

I have met tausif a few years ago. I did not buy anything from him as I don't like the JBL sound. However, he had infinity beta 50 and I thought they were superb. Yes, Tausif is soft-spoken nice guy. I agree.

I shall PM you the contact details.

Cheers!!

Sumit, any updates on how much on target you are on your schedule!!
Am based out of LN and man i cant hide my excitement hearing of the brands you plan to get around.

Can I have your contact details; i want a demo of PSB speakers and others that you can suggest.
Moreover, can you also get Revels if required? any feedback about the Revels would be greatly appreciated.
I heard it in the JBL showroom - Tausif was the gentleman there - great guy - and have really liked them.

Some brands to look into keeping would be:

Omega Speakers - not in India

Sennheiser Headphones - here already

Sonicweld - may never come...

Symposium Acoustics - In IndiaStarsound Sistrum - no idea

Peachtree - here already

Audio Technica - not in India

Shure IEMs - Pro AudioVPI - Not in India

Benz - Not in India

Clearaudio - Had a D & D - no idea of current status

Air Tight - Not in India

Wavac - Has a D & D in India

Zanden - Has a D & D in India

Modwright Mods - Not in India

These things would be very unique and a pleasure to sell in Delhi. There are many others, but those are some very very good ones.

Congrats on your new venture!

Current status - as per my knowledge is marked in red...
:licklips:

Last edited:
Thanks Shanti!!

At present it would be difficult for me say if we can keep any of the brands mentioned by you as before you sell the brands, you need to get the support system right. Service and support is going to be our number one priority.

Cheers!

Hey Sumit, thanks for the quick reply; appreciated.
Am in Lajpat Nagar myself:yahoo:
You mentioned in one of your posts that you still give demos; i was hoping to use this weekend.
but do share your contact details - am overhauling from start/scratch and evaluating stuff.

By the way, as far as B&W, do they take time to open up; the 684s with Rotel RA06 i heard sounded good but nothing that would steal an ear!!
Comments!!

Thanks Shanti!!

At present it would be difficult for me say if we can keep any of the brands mentioned by you as before you sell the brands, you need to get the support system right. Service and support is going to be our number one priority.

Cheers!

Sir,

I am not 'recommending' anything.

I was just stating the 'facts' as to the suggestion that was made by 'shaizada' !
He recommended certain brands & I commented on the status of those brands in India.

You are correct - support is a big big thng - specially with electronics....
Speakers seldom get spoilt, but electronics have a much higher fail rate - so one has to be careful & take care.

All the Best !

I am sure your store will do well, PP shall be with you...:)

Hey Sumit, thanks for the quick reply; appreciated.
Am in Lajpat Nagar myself:yahoo:
You mentioned in one of your posts that you still give demos; i was hoping to use this weekend.
but do share your contact details - am overhauling from start/scratch and evaluating stuff.

By the way, as far as B&W, do they take time to open up; the 684s with Rotel RA06 i heard sounded good but nothing that would steal an ear!!
Comments!!

Well,every speaker needs time to burn in. How can you say that the 684s weren't burn't in already?? B&W 's makes fine speakers. However, I am not a fan of rotel. Maybe, you will like B&W better when paired with different amps.

Well, we are giving demos but you will have to come down to Meerut for the same!!!!

As discussed over the phone, do visit Lakozy bombay and then make a choice. We shall arrange to get the stuff you choose to delhi and take care of the installation part. Don't forget to take your music.

Cheers!!!

Well,every speaker needs time to burn in. How can you say that the 684s weren't burn't in already?? B&W 's makes fine speakers. However, I am not a fan of rotel. Maybe, you will like B&W better when paired with different amps.

Well, we are giving demos but you will have to come down to Meerut for the same!!!!

As discussed over the phone, do visit Lakozy bombay and then make a choice. We shall arrange to get the stuff you choose to delhi and take care of the installation part. Don't forget to take your music.

Cheers!!!

I 26689899 want contact for LZP showroom for NAD. pl help

I wanted to audition some floor standers.

Is the lajpat nagar showroom operational for demo's? If not what is the date for opening?

I wanted to audition some floor standers.

Is the lajpat nagar showroom operational for demo's? If not what is the date for opening?

At present the interior work is going on in the showroom, and it should be ready by August end or mid september, we will annouce it here when its up and running.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back