LCD 32" Sony Bravia V series vs LG Jazz

jyoti2980

Hello Every1,

I am a newbie here... need your valuable suggestion.. i am totally confused ..
Could you please help me choosing the better 32" LCD TV among the two:

1. Sony Bravia V series
2. LG Jazz

I would be mostly watching Tata sky broadcast...

Thanks in advance.
Jyoti

Jyoti,

Go with Panasonic 32" if its 32" and LCD that you want. Also, Venkat posted about the Akai Bravo at http://www.hifivision.com/special-offers/3343-discount-sale-big-bazaar-2.html#post31834

I auditioned all 32" LCD and Plasmas for a good couple of weeks and the best I found in terms of PQ are Sharp Aquos, Panasonic and Philips. The others like LG, Samsung don't even come anywhere close in terms of PQ. Sony is good but also costs a good deal more.

Hope this helps...

Hi Jyoti

If the new TV is for Tata sky DTH viewing then go for a bigger size TV i.e 42".In this size Panasonic PV8 plasma is an excellant choice for SD pictures output by Tata sky Dth.
:)

Thanks a lot moserw and Bobby. I am not sure how much, i ll like plasma.. i was reading the biggest chain of plasma discussion and i don think i would be watching the TV in dim/low light....
I might go and have a look at panny plasma but can you tell me if i have to choose one from the below:

1. Sony V series
2. LG Jazz
3. Samsung Series 5

One thing i liked about Jazz is, i can plug and watch movies via USB.

Need your valuable suggestion...
My budghet is ~42k

Cheers,
JK

Hi Jyoti,

You will need to go and take a look for yourself preferably side by side comparisons. Please don't go by what you read. Your eyes and your ears and your budget have to be the judge. The reason I am saying is cause I had read enough reviews and believed myself that LCD was better than Plasma and in fact went to purchase an LCD for myself. Once I began to audition I found plasma's outperformed LCD TVs in terms of PQ and ended up getting an PV8 for myself.

Like I said do a side by side comparison before taking the plunge...

I totally agree with moser.Also found plasma much better than LCD.Unfortunetly they dont make them in 32 inches so I got a samsung series5.Side by side comparison is a must.The final choice is up to you.Good luck.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back