Leak 30 or 70

rajeev_pr70

Dear All,

Am looking for a decent Leak 30 or 70 to buy. Please lemme know if any such piece is available.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Rajeev

Hi, is there any place you could reccomend or know.
You should be able to find plenty of Leak 20's in the UK if you are open to importing. But most of them would be refurbishes or rebuilds, unless expressly mentioned otherwise. Below is a decent UK site for vintage gear.

You should be able to find plenty of Leak 20's in the UK if you are open to importing. But most of them would be refurbishes or rebuilds, unless expressly mentioned otherwise. Below is a decent UK site for vintage gear.

exactly . The working ones are mostly rebuilt. If you are open to importing, try eBay also. good luck

Which Leak model exactly are u looking for ? Leak Stereo 30/70 vintage models or new ones ?

Hi Rajeev, I have a Leak Delta 70 which is similar to the Stereo 70 with a few improvements as the records say. It was launched after Rank acquired Leak. Not my wisdom ...all from net!!! I managed to get it as a set of Delta 70 Amp + Tuner from an original buyer in England ( net search!) and brought it back in my checked in baggage. Of late I have been having some issues with the amp with one channel falling off. But again it's difficult to get this serviced. I am trying to find a servicing guy but have not been successful yet. Anybody to pass me a contact?

Being 40-45 years old these amps may or may not play for long as the parts are bound to fail. They do recommend to recap the whole amp but again an expensive affair unless one is keen on the amp itself! Best wishes for your search though!

Hi Rajeev, I have a Leak Delta 70 which is similar to the Stereo 70 with a few improvements as the records say. It was launched after Rank acquired Leak. Not my wisdom ...all from net!!! I managed to get it as a set of Delta 70 Amp + Tuner from an original buyer in England ( net search!) and brought it back in my checked in baggage. Of late I have been having some issues with the amp with one channel falling off. But again it's difficult to get this serviced. I am trying to find a servicing guy but have not been successful yet. Anybody to pass me a contact?

Being 40-45 years old these amps may or may not play for long as the parts are bound to fail. They do recommend to recap the whole amp but again an expensive affair unless one is keen on the amp itself! Best wishes for your search though!
Hi Kishor,
I am ok to take them as it is... i will try what best I could do. Do you have any pics to share.
Also could you please let me know the price.
Will pick it up if the price suits me.
Look forward.

Cheers!
Rajeev

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back