2 channel AV Receiver's

rajeev_pr70

Hello, recently I saw some add or article about the 2 channel AV receiver... or may be 2.1 I really don't remember.

It's basically used for the lovers of Audiophile and also watch movies at the Sametime without any surrounds.

In case if somebody comes across what am talking about, appreciate if they could help me with the relevant link if possible.

Am in really search of a good 2 channel receivers, and they come out with latest technology.

Look forward to hearing from somebody.

Cheers!
Rajeev

Won't most stereo receivers be this? Like these -

Much thanks... lemme check.
Won't most stereo receivers be this? Like these -

Hello, recently I saw some add or article about the 2 channel AV receiver... or may be 2.1 I really don't remember.

It's basically used for the lovers of Audiophile and also watch movies at the Sametime without any surrounds.

In case if somebody comes across what am talking about, appreciate if they could help me with the relevant link if possible.

Am in really search of a good 2 channel receivers, and they come out with latest technology.

Cheers!
Rajeev
Hi Rajeev,

You can check out the Marantz 40n which has a sub out and supposed to be good for 2 channel though I hve not heard it.
It has a streamer & and an inbuilt dac if I am not mistaken plus you can use it as a power amp in case if you plan to add an avr do it is future ready too.

Cheers!
Rajeev
In case you are still looking for a solution- my Denon AVR was giving me some trouble yesterday with HDMI handshake with the projector. I took a digital out from the projector and fed that signal to the Wiim Pro (SPDIF IN). As an optional step- I feed this to a Schiit Modi+ DAC. The signal was then fed to the Rotel stereo amp (analog) driving my KEF LS50 Meta speakers. I enjoyed the sound thoroughly. Dialogues were much clearer and crisp (turned off subtitles) as compared to the Denon 2500H. Bass was more than adequate. Only thing that was missing was the surround effects but the trade off with better dialogues was worth it. Just sharing since there is no point in spending INR 90k on stereo receivers if you prefer stereo sound/ set ups.

In case you are still looking for a solution- my Denon AVR was giving me some trouble yesterday with HDMI handshake with the projector. I took a digital out from the projector and fed that signal to the Wiim Pro (SPDIF IN). As an optional step- I feed this to a Schiit Modi+ DAC. The signal was then fed to the Rotel stereo amp (analog) driving my KEF LS50 Meta speakers. I enjoyed the sound thoroughly. Dialogues were much clearer and crisp (turned off subtitles) as compared to the Denon 2500H. Bass was more than adequate. Only thing that was missing was the surround effects but the trade off with better dialogues was worth it. Just sharing since there is no point in spending INR 90k on stereo receivers if you prefer stereo sound/ set ups.
Another cheap solution- Stereo amp + digital in (from TV/PJ)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back