• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Leak CD transport

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

sanjivnayak

So what is this thread's outcome. Leak CDT is better than Audiolab 6000CDT or both are same SQ wise.

arj

Staff member
By sound quality they should sound very similiar. the additional price of the Leak could be due to the USB feature added to it,
And it looks far better.. :)

sanjivnayak

By sound quality they should sound very similiar. the additional price of the Leak could be due to the USB feature added to it,
And it looks far better.. :)
USB feature is not useful as Flac is not supported

johnmicheal

Leak is very old UK brand, there tube amps were very famous. Hope you will enjoy this as this is very trusted brand.

sanj

I am also interested in buying a CDT but very much confused between Audiolab 6000CDT Vs Leak CDT..if any one here can suggest who is having listening experience of both the CDT please

sanj

I am also interested in buying a CDT but very much confused between Audiolab 6000CDT Vs Leak CDT..if any one here can suggest who is having listening experience of both the CDT please
I have bought Audiolab CDT6000 from hifimart...it was delivered 2 days back..sounds very good ..balance sounds and able to read all old scrached CDs too.