LG C9 User Thread (No Price Talk)

No physical contant , we were trying to wipe the screen, but before doing that it self we observed.
BTW , will it impact in long run..?
Looks like a scratch on the outer layer of the screen so won’t cause any problems
btw if you notice the images , TV is very much reflective when the lights are on , i thought high end TV will have less reflections
@Love4sound / @Marakk
Nor true. Most of the tv’s have a reflective screen.

Looks like a scratch on the outer layer of the screen so won’t cause any problems

I have window exactly opposite to tv unit , so it is always better to use complete dark curtains over there right.
Before it didn't noticed much because of small size but now when curtains are moved glares are noticing

I have window exactly opposite to tv unit , so it is always better to use complete dark curtains over there right.
Before it didn't noticed much because of small size but now when curtains are moved glares are noticing
Yeah even I have a window opposite to the tv and one next to the right side of the tv. I have installed dark curtains and the room is completely dark now. Oled shines in dark room.

Thanks for responding. I'm more into watching movies, TV series and some DTH. I'm not going to connect my PC as I have a dedicated space for it with 144hz samsung QLED monitor. And I may get the console like ps5 in future but definitely not now. My whole usage would be watching content alone. Do you recommend x950H over c9?
And I don't really understand these weird moves from sony. On their website they show only 75".
I don't even know if sony is going to launch this TV in 65"
If you have a pc dont buy a console. I didnt had a good pc so i went with xbox one x. Realised online playing requires a subscription. That was my first console and would thr last. Its a good blu ray player. Was surprised to see dunkirk in 1080p bluray better than the netflix version. I thought all 1080ps were equal before that! The 4k hdr blu ray of the same was in a total another league. Everything i saw on the tv febfore that felt infererior. But 4k discs are quite expensive .

Partially true. Every glass is reflective. But the amount of reflection the oled acreen is much much more than the led lcds of its price range. But it makes the colors to pop.

There are some movies on my Hardisc is not getting played from C9 , is there any other player we can install and try..? @Love4sound
I am surprised, WebOS literally played all the popular file format perfectly? Only issue comes with VP9 where audio is supported.

There are some movies on my Hardisc is not getting played from C9 , is there any other player we can install and try..? @Love4sound
I have played few movies and never had issues. What error message are you getting? And where did you get the movies and what format are they?

I am surprised, WebOS literally played all the popular file format perfectly? Only issue comes with VP9 where audio is supported.
I have played few movies and never had issues. What error message are you getting? And where did you get the movies and what format are they?
"www.TamilRockers.ws - Kappela (2020)[Malayalam - 1080p HDRip - HEVC - 5.1 - x265 - 1GB - ESubs].mkv"

this is the fileformat and it is playing in my laptop

"www.TamilRockers.ws - Kappela (2020)[Malayalam - 1080p HDRip - HEVC - 5.1 - x265 - 1GB - ESubs].mkv"

this is the fileformat and it is playing in my laptop
I have played many tamil movies from tamilrockers in usb and never had issues. Download some good file. I normally download the best file which will be 7-11gb.

Guys, any recommendations for a good wall mount for 65c9? Something a bit movable so that it's easier to use the back ports. What are you guys using?

While Playing some movies from HDd which is 1080/720p rip contents , sometimes I will be seeing small line flickering on thr border of cinema and black border

@Love4sound

IMG_2020-07-10_13-22-29.JPG

While Playing some movies from HDd which is 1080/720p rip contents , sometimes I will be seeing small line flickering on thr border of cinema and black border

@Love4sound

View attachment 47240
I have noticed similar lines only in one content from Netflix. And this was on a trailer of OA. I can’t comment cause majority of my watching is blu ray 4k HDR contents for movies and tv shows are 1080p 2.8-3.5 gb files. So al are top and uncompressed files and have never noticed such issues4B8C1227-D63E-4621-AD23-421CC3DCBEF9.jpeg

@Love4sound : Yup all the ontents from prime and and High qualiy content i didnt faced this. only for few one which is in my HDD , i saw this behaviour.
I just want to know , is there any early symptom of display problem or not

@Love4sound : Yup all the ontents from prime and and High qualiy content i didnt faced this. only for few one which is in my HDD , i saw this behaviour.
I just want to know , is there any early symptom of display problem or not
This seems like a content issue. Same movie get the blu ray file and check same scene.

This seems like a content issue. Same movie get the blu ray file and check same scene.
what is your major source of BR content..?
i used download hollywood from YTS and south indias from tamilrockers , which format you will choose for downloading..?

Back