LG OLED B8 for 1.5 lacs. Good price ?

mukunth

Hi all,
I am in the lookout for 55" 4k TV. I am being offered LG OLED B8 for 1.5 lacs with flexipay option of rs 6999 pm Nd 2 yrs warranty. Is this a good price ? Should I bargain for better price or more goodies ?

TIA
Mukunth

Don't buy.after carefully reviewed both the specs I will suggest. For c8.i got 1.6 for b8 and 1.8 for c8 in Nashik.i waiting to drop prices in diwali. ( The product is available on Paytm at 1.55)

I believe ces 2019 is in jan.also compare c8 with fz950 panasonic.i heard it is tough competition and lot cheaper. Both have LG Pannell

Buy what u want, now. If u keep waiting for prices to drop, something new will come and again u will be advised to wait and buy later. I got the c8 for 1.7 lacs in Chennai. It is an amazing tv. Buy what u want now. Wait for Diwali, wait for ganpati wait for Christmas wait for CES :rolleyes:

Buy what u want, now. If u keep waiting for prices to drop, something new will come and again u will be advised to wait and buy later. I got the c8 for 1.7 lacs in Chennai. It is an amazing tv. Buy what u want now. Wait for Diwali, wait for ganpati wait for Christmas wait for CES :rolleyes:
It all depends on how much your up - gradation bug is strong or how someone is going to manage budget .;)
Definitely if one study tv pricing trend,prices are highest during launch and decreases after new product launch in next season ,already SONY AF9 & ZF9 are released in sep ,will be available in India during feb or mar 19. Also panasonic has launched oled .
Definitely C8 will cost less during this diwali this season.
If someone likes any AV product from HEART ,DIL se then just go with ur heart and buy .
Dil razi to kya karega Kazi .:)

Thank you friends for your opinions. I definitely can't wait anymore. This purchase is long overdue already :p my budget was only 80k to start with. But I just couldn't buy any other TV after seeing these OLED beauties. So I am already overstretched on budget.

If you are interested in oled just wait for 15 days because skyworth award winning oled tv is going to launch in october.chk their website.much cheaper and bigger

If you are interested in oled just wait for 15 days because skyworth award winning oled tv is going to launch in october.chk their website.much cheaper and bigger

Which model are we talking about here? Is it the same 9300 getting launched in India now??

hmmm, looks like its the 9300 which is a 2016 Model getting dumped in India, but still if its really Rs. 80000, eyes closed it would simply be outstanding. Ah, 2016 model, so maybe Burn in issue would be a huge concern as well.........

I don't think it is 2016 model.because it got award in 2018 barlin .it is not possible to get 2 years old technology to achieve it.i don't know why they kept same name of old models to New one.

Had a chat with the marketing person in bangalore of sky worth. the 65 oled MRP is 3.99 lakhs last year diwali time but they sold hardly few units for close to 2.99lakhs. they have tie up with only kundan electronics here. but nothing on display in dealerships. pricing seems a lot higher.

Seems like Guerrilla marketing, nothing to fish here. Just an OLED panel won't make difference. it's the processing and hardware components pushes it further. FALD will be better than so call OLEDs. Don't go for it.

Prices are dropping.today Amazon selling Sony kd-55a1 model at 1.6..othersites have 2+ price.hope this trend will continue till diwali.

Prices are dropping.today Amazon selling Sony kd-55a1 model at 1.6..othersites have 2+ price.hope this trend will continue till diwali.

I am waiting too for Diwali, though I might even go for something like the ifFalcon K2a, if I do not get a LG C8 or similar for around 1.5 Lakhs.

I had been using a B7 for almost a year now. I had been ranting about burn in and stuff here for quite some time. BUT, for the last 2 weeks I went to my home in Kerala, where we have a 48" series 5(entry level) samsung tv. Being a videophile person I spent 2 hours with a reference image tweaking the colours before I gave up. . Forget the reliability, difference is day and night. At my home, Me and my wife were quite spoiled with the B7 and my s8's screen and iphone x's for series in kitchen that I started noticing grey's in everything ! Even at a cinema in a long time, I started feeling weird seeing weird colours.

Long story short, to match a OLED , it has to be a OLED, despite its short comings!!!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back