LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

I have unused referral code LGRF7KRDYUYS. Installation date Nov 13th. Please let me once you use it

I have used this referral code, Thanks.
Here is my referral code LGRF7KX0NPVQ installation date 10th Feb. Pls let me know once used
Hey man thanks for using it tried to utilise the code u sent im getting some kind of error ,contacted the team once they reply will try to my best to utilise the code,it says i have already utilised? I dont understand this i didnt use anyone's yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-14-01-52-50-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-14-01-52-50-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey man thanks for using it tried to utilise the code u sent im getting some kind of error ,contacted the team once they reply will try to my best to utilise the code,it says i have already utilised? I dont understand this i didnt use anyone's yet
You cannot use a referral code from a product whose installation was after your product. Try someone’s whose installation was done before you.

I recently bought and Installed LG C3.

Edit: Seems like program got discountinued.

OLED Circle Programme : 2nd Nov 2021 to 31st Jan 2024. It is a program being provided to all LG OLED TV customers. Under this, the customers would receive complimentary access to subscriptions of OTT, Entertainment, Grocery, Dining and discounted access to Health & Wellness, Shopping and other popular services on purchase of LG OLED TVs. Benefits which are part of your purchase can be accessed after registration/login to platform.

Last edited:
My G2 got installed on 20th Feb 2024 and just today i have received the Oled Circle welcome kit.
Therefore I think it should still be live.

Can anybody share an unused referral code so that i can check and avail the benefits?

I recently bought and Installed LG C3.

Edit: Seems like program got discountinued.

OLED Circle Programme : 2nd Nov 2021 to 31st Jan 2024. It is a program being provided to all LG OLED TV customers. Under this, the customers would receive complimentary access to subscriptions of OTT, Entertainment, Grocery, Dining and discounted access to Health & Wellness, Shopping and other popular services on purchase of LG OLED TVs. Benefits which are part of your purchase can be accessed after registration/login to platform.
Customer support said it's expired but I still received membership ID and refferal code today.

Hello everyone, I’m sharing LG OLED circle poshvine referral code LGREFD720BA058A7C. Pls let me know if anyone uses it.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back