LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

• III. Referral Program:
    • 1) OLED Circle members can also avail the benefits of the Referral Program where they can refer their friends and family to buy an LG OLED TV.
    • 2) For every successful purchase recommended and installation done within the scheme period, both the OLED Circle member and the referred friend will receive separate vouchers with exciting offers and services.
    • 3) Customer can log onto "oledcircle.thriwe.com" and by clicking on the Referral Program tab, can register their referral code used for a successful purchase recommendation.
    • 4) Both the referrer and referred customers have to enter the referral code of the person who referred for the entry to be considered a "successful referral entry"

97000 - 7500 Cashback - 3000 for my old tv = 86,500
Yes I will use the referral code. Thanks. I guess I can use it only when they deliver it. The salesguy told me the offer is extended beyond 31.03.22

Can you any one please share their OLED CIRCLE referral code (i think one code is valid only once). I'm about to register on Thriwe I can use your code

Can any one please share their OLED CIRCLE referral code (Unique Never Referred before to any one) as i am planning for Installation of my TV on monday...Thank you.

FYI, Following are referral benefits. Both parties will get these vouchers for every successful referral.
48”/ 55” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
Amazon Pay Voucher of Rs. 5000
77” & Above OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 5000 (applicable on Stay)
Complimentary 1 Golf Round & 1 Golf Lesson of Rs. 5000
2 Make my Trip Travel Vouchers of Rs. 5000 each

FYI, Following are referral benefits. Both parties will get these vouchers for every successful referral.
48”/ 55” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
77” & Above OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 5000 (applicable on Stay)
Complimentary 1 Golf Round & 1 Golf Lesson of Rs. 5000
2 Make my Trip Travel Vouchers of Rs. 5000 each
Can you tell how to claim it

97000 - 7500 Cashback - 3000 for my old tv = 86,500
Yes I will use the referral code. Thanks. I guess I can use it only when they deliver it. The salesguy told me the offer is extended beyond 31.03.22
Have you use my voucher code while purchasing, if yes will you get some code or benefit

Here are benefits you will get by default for 55 inch C1 (non referral)
1. Shyft - Live Yoga Program
2. Medibuddy Gold Membership
3. Zee5 Membership
4. Eros Now Yearly Membership
5. Gaana Membership
6. SonyLiv Membership
7. Myntra Discount Vouchers
8. Ajio Discount Voucher
9. Zomato Pro Membership
10. Big Basket Star Membership
11. Amazon Prime - 3 Months

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back