LG OLED A/B/C/G Series TV Owners Thread (No price talk)

Hotstar. Dialled it up to smooth motion, almost gone now. Also sharpness upto 25.
great// please post the picture of this setting and picture mode settings.. OTT the cricket will have bad experience.. i am waiting for DTH 4k via satellite..

Did you compare C3 with G3 (not wrt. price) ? do you really see huge difference for G3 and worth of Rs. 1L difference ? what is your observations.
I bought a G2 65 last year after lot of comparison with C2, Sony A8K and samsung QLED higher end(forgot the model). All of these were on display side by side in Vasant & Co Tirupur branch. It was really easy to compare.. Watched many different contents from streaming services as well and in all of it, G2 performed really well as it gets lot brighter and more vibrant and deep in color reproduction. It was on a different scale when compared to the other TV's. Settled in for G2 and im not regretting it after a year of usage. Hope it will be the same case with G3 as well. But it was a bit pricey(50k) when compared to C2. But I felt it worth the extra cost. Strongly suggest you to watch these TV's side by side before making decisions, you will feel the same as I felt. Enjoy the immersive experience.

I bought a G2 65 last year after lot of comparison with C2, Sony A8K and samsung QLED higher end(forgot the model). All of these were on display side by side in Vasant & Co Tirupur branch. It was really easy to compare.. Watched many different contents from streaming services as well and in all of it, G2 performed really well as it gets lot brighter and more vibrant and deep in color reproduction. It was on a different scale when compared to the other TV's. Settled in for G2 and im not regretting it after a year of usage. Hope it will be the same case with G3 as well. But it was a bit pricey(50k) when compared to C2. But I felt it worth the extra cost. Strongly suggest you to watch these TV's side by side before making decisions, you will feel the same as I felt. Enjoy the immersive experience.
what price u bought! ?

Getting Dolby vision on hotstar but sound is just stereo, any way around it?
For LG TVs there is no support yet in Hotstar for Dolby Atmos or a minium of even 5.1 natively. Best is to select Dolby Surround in the avr for the sound effect which converts stereo to surround sound though lossy but does the job.

For LG TVs there is no support yet in Hotstar for Dolby Atmos or a minium of even 5.1 natively. Best is to select Dolby Surround in the avr for the sound effect which converts stereo to surround sound though lossy but does the job.
Upmixed stereo is never good enough unfortunately. Apart from the crystal clear channel separation, you miss out on LFE.

Hello all..

I’m not getting Dolby atmos in prime video and Hotstar in lg g2 tv app.. atmos is working fine with Netflix.. I tried uninstalling and installing the apps as mentioned in some other forums.. it didn’t work.. did anyone get atmos working in prime or Hotstar in lg apps?

If yes, please let me know.. that would be really helpful

Hello all..

I’m not getting Dolby atmos in prime video and Hotstar in lg g2 tv app.. atmos is working fine with Netflix.. I tried uninstalling and installing the apps as mentioned in some other forums.. it didn’t work.. did anyone get atmos working in prime or Hotstar in lg apps?

If yes, please let me know.. that would be really helpful
works for me on Lg C2 65inch!

Got a notification for the latest firmware update release... 03.30.60

LG channels being added for India along with a few other tweaks.

Yes with C3, but I believe the older ones too will get an OS update very soon. Infact it was announced very recently in CES 20A24.
Still no luck!

Attachments

• 20240228_140712.jpg
    20240228_140712.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240228_141048.jpg
    20240228_141048.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 7
Still no luck!
This is really sad that LG is not updating the firmware for previous year models or it's being delayed / not interested as it's become old. Being a top notch company they should give equal importance even to the older ones (atleast the last gen).

Now C4 has been launched and pre-bookings have already started in the US, updates will be history for older gens.

I remember my previous Sony received quite a few updates even till it's last breath.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back