LG OLED referral program

Sure! Use mine. We can continue this chain based on honestly and trust. Love4sound will get his registration message soon. He can use your code then, and then so on and so forth. Check your DM
Shared you code? Is it used? You mentioned earlier that your code expired?

Yeah, earlier information was that it's valid for two months, but Rajarshi verified and it's valid for 120 days instead.
I haven't registered yet and not shared my code. Have you registered?

Last edited:
I haven't registered yet and not share my code. Have you registered?

Oh! Awesome! Don't register without taking someone else's code then. So the thing is that for you to get a gift, someone has to use your code. So I'm going to start a list here with the order of people who helped others out and used their code. New people that come in can use the codes of the people who helped the other person out.

Mmmmm...actually, Rajarshi_zma will register today and get his codes today. So maybe you can use his code. Just wait for a day or two. @rajarshi_zma Have you registered yet?

@Love4sound is also in the waiting, but he hasn't got the SMS yet for registering. He can use the codes you'll get.

Others who come in can use Love4sound's codes after that, and he'll be on top of the list. This is what I meant by a chain. This will ensure that those who help others do get something in return and we can maximize the number of people getting gifts.

Oh! Awesome! Don't register without taking someone else's code then. So the thing is that for you to get a gift, someone has to use your code. So I'm going to start a list here with the order of people who helped others out and used their code. New people that come in can use the codes of the people who helped the other person out.

Mmmmm...actually, Rajarshi_zma will register today and get his codes today. So maybe you can use his code. Just wait for a day or two. @rajarshi_zma Have you registered yet?

@Love4sound is also in the waiting, but he hasn't got the SMS yet for registering. He can use the codes you'll get.

Others who come in can use Love4sound's codes after that, and he'll be on top of the list. This is what I meant by a chain. This will ensure that those who help others do get something in return and we can maximize the number of people getting gifts.
Actually, I received SMS from LG for LG OLED referral program registration. But there is no any code in that SMS. Should we registered for that referral program to get the code?

Actually, I received SMS from LG for LG OLED referral program registration. But there is no any code in that SMS. Should we registered for that referral program to get the code?

You will get codes after you register, but if you don't add someone else's code while registering the form, no one else will benefit. So wait for Rajarshi_zma to register today. He'll get his codes when does that, and then you use one of those codes in the the form. Then you'll get yours, and when Love4sound registers, he can use your code. Then more people who have been sitting can continue the chain. I'll continue guiding and helping.

I have used @Marakk 's refferal code for my resgistration . & i have 2 Code to refer others ... I am putting a summary ;; so that peoples gest some idea and next person gets to know whom to reach for reffaral Codes and update the sequence

1. @rajarshi_zma registered with @Marakk Code ... and 2 New CODES are available from @rajarshi_zma for Referral

I have used @Marakk 's refferal code for my resgistration . & i have 2 Code to refer others ... I am putting a summary ;; so that peoples gest some idea and next person gets to know whom to reach for reffaral Codes and update the sequence

1. @rajarshi_zma registered with @Marakk Code ... and 2 New CODES are available from @rajarshi_zma for Referral

Thanks, Rajarshi! Pingpong is next in line to register. Please use Rajarshi's code, and then update the thread. Let's continue the chain, and as more and more people participate, we can expand the list, and the person on the top of the list should get priority for their code to be used by the next person registering.

2. I have registered with @rajarshi_zma code and I have 2 new codes for others.

Hey guys,

Trying to register a recently purchased C9 at my wife's place. Where exactly does the field requiring the code to be entered appear ?

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 8.53.54 PM.png

I dont see any field for entering the referral code.

Hey guys,

Trying to register a recently purchased C9 at my wife's place. Where exactly does the field requiring the code to be entered appear ?

View attachment 42810

You will get an SMS to register. I got it after two weeks of purchase. Don't register without taking someone else's code.

Hey guys,

View attachment 42810

You are trying product registration. It will not ask the code.

You will receive a unique web link after installation through SMS to your registered number. You have to use that link to register. It is referral program registration. You have to enter the code here.

You are trying product registration. It will not ask the code.

You will receive a unique web link after installation through SMS to your registered number. You have to use that link to register. It is referral program registration. You have to enter the code here.

And Pingpong is next in line. Use his code. Write your code here, Pingpong.

Whomsoever comes next, like this guy above. I don't think your code can be misused, so no worries. :p
Yes. Can't be misused. But just to know because if LG ask me whom you referred during gift delivery......I have to tell the name at least.....:p

Yes. Can't be misused. But just to know because if LG ask me whom you referred during gift delivery......I have to tell the name at least.....:p

Oh, you'll get the name in SMS saying that this person registered with your referral code. LG clearly isn't expecting any manipulation here. ;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back