LG OLED referral program

This chain would be up and running quite a lot faster if everyone was getting these SMSes. I wonder what's happening. Many have reported they haven't got any message.

This chain would be up and running quite a lot faster if everyone was getting these SMSes. I wonder what's happening. Many have reported they haven't got any message.
I think this is because network issue or DND enabled.

Guys i too have 2 codes. Feel free to use them.

When did you register? The chain can't function if people register without helping someone else out. Using your code gives no benefits to the person registering. The purpose of the chain is that the one who helps another person out gets to get their code used by the next person registering.

When did you register? The chain can't function if people register without helping someone else out. Using your code gives no benefits to the person registering. The purpose of the chain is that the one who helps another person out gets to get their code used by the next person registering.
I registered sometime in start of October. Didn't know about this back then.

Hey just got referral message , so can you please share voucher code if possible

Hey just got referral message , so can you please share voucher code if possible

@pingpong is the next one, as he's the last one who used someone else's code.

Buddy, please share your code with this kind human.

After your register saurabh, you'll get your codes and whomsoever comes next should use yours. That's how the cycle continues. Cycle of free gifts. Lol

@pingpong is the next one, as he's the last one who used someone else's code.

Buddy, please share your code with this kind human.

After your register saurabh, you'll get your codes and whomsoever comes next should use yours. That's how the cycle continues. Cycle of free gifts. Lol
How i share code i dont have it i just got message and on clicking it it show details and message have you been referred by friend nd family if i say it says enter voucher code so i want to know which code to enter

How i share code i dont have it i just got message and on clicking it it show details and message have you been referred by friend nd family if i say it says enter voucher code so i want to know which code to enter

Yes yes. Just wait. Pingpong will share his code when he comes online. Use that.

Advice for future, whomsoever is next in line please share your code here so that there's no delay or waiting. Referral codes can't be misused. No risk.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back