LG OLED referral program

120 days time limit. So that code might be expired now. Thanks for joining in the chain. Whomsoever is registering next, please use saurabhgamer's code that he has posted a few comments above.
Hi, he tried to use the code which he just now got for his C9 registration.

I think he can't use this code because, both invoices have the same name and same contact number.

Ive got 3 codes still available! Please contact me

Sure if anyone wants to help....but I'm sorry, you're currently not a part of the chain as you didn't use anyone else's code to register.

I repeat for newcomers, there's no benefit for you to use someone else's code. You get a gift only when someone else's uses your code. The entire thought of using someone else's code is starting a BENEVOLENCE chain to ensure that everyone who helps gets at least one gift. If you use the code of the person who's next in line on the chain, you get to be a part of the chain and yours will be used by the next person.

Can't accommodate codes of people who have already registered. That simply limits new people from getting to their turn.

Hi, he tried to use the code which he got for his C9 registration.

Whoops! Keep it simple, people. Use someone else's code, get your 2 codes, write one of them here. No confusion. Straightforward.

We can have multiple chains in parallel.

If anyone wants, they could use any of the following:
OLEDTVXKW718 and OLEDTVNTD350

Mine would expire soon (start of Feb).

Sure if anyone wants to help....but I'm sorry, you're currently not a part of the chain as you didn't use anyone else's code to register.

I repeat for newcomers, there's no benefit for you to use someone else's code. You get a gift only when someone else's uses your code. The entire thought of using someone else's code is starting a BENEVOLENCE chain to ensure that everyone who helps gets at least one gift. If you use the code of the person who's next in line on the chain, you get to be a part of the chain and yours will be used by the next person.

Can't accommodate codes of people who have already registered. That simply limits new people from getting to their turn.

Whoops! Keep it simple, people. Use someone else's code, get your 2 codes, write one of them here. No confusion. Straightforward.
We can have multiple chains. Need not restrict to one. This way multiple folks can benefit without waiting.

Ah! True OLED fan here. lol

I'll ensure your code is used by next person who joins in.

Request to everyone participating or has already benefited from the chain, please ensure that the chain is continued in the correct order, and the code of only the last person who helped someone else is used by the people joining in.

Ah! True OLED fan here. lol

I'll ensure your code is used by next person who joins in.

Request to everyone participating or has already benefited from the chain, please ensure that the chain is continued in the correct order, and the code of only the last person who helped someone else is used by the people joining in.
Thanks for creating awareness

I was one of the first people to offer the LG code in the LG refferal thread actually.

I was one of the first people to offer the LG code in the LG refferal thread actually.

But by offering your code, you get the benefit. No one else benefits. A lot of buyers might have already registered and got their codes. How can we get their codes used by newcomers when it'll delay the benefit for newcomers, who will have to then wait for more newcomers. It delays the benefit and collapses the chain.

We can have multiple chains. Need not restrict to one. This way multiple folks can benefit without waiting.

That's misleading as new people joining in are limited. We are getting only 2-3 each week. In your selfishness, you're collapsing the chain. Instead of the code of the person who last helped, saurabhgamer, your code will be used, then Sandesh, then someone else who'll come in with their codes without helping someone else, and the reward for saurabhgamer who actually helped someone else is delayed.

Get it?

@Marakk Actually both people get the benefit. The person who uses my code and me. I clarified this with the LG branch manager in Bangalore. Since my sister used the first code, she gets a speaker along with me. The rest 3 are the ones available

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back