LG OLED referral program

So how long does it take for LG to send the registration message?

Happy to use anyone's referral code when i register.

Hi guys, I bought my C9 55" couple of days back. Please PM me a referral code for registration.

@Marakk - I have confirmed from the LG manager today that the applied codes will have two gifts one for the referer and one fpr the referal.

In the actual words of the LG branch manager - "Eg. 1st purchase is by X. X refered 2 People. Y and Z. He get 2 Gifts. Y Gets 1. Z Gets 1. If Y and Z gets only 1 Referal code. They cannot refer 2 as already they got 1 with ref of X. So Effectively any one in Cycle gets Maximum only 2."

Kindly put me in the queue...

@Marakk - I have confirmed from the LG manager today that the applied codes will have two gifts one for the referer and one fpr the referal.

In the actual words of the LG branch manager - "Eg. 1st purchase is by X. X refered 2 People. Y and Z. He get 2 Gifts. Y Gets 1. Z Gets 1. If Y and Z gets only 1 Referal code. They cannot refer 2 as already they got 1 with ref of X. So Effectively any one in Cycle gets Maximum only 2."

Kindly put me in the queue...

Alright then.

So the queue is:

1. Saurabhgamer: OLEDTVMDD739
2. @Sandesh: DM me your code. I'll edit this comment and write it here
3. @Anuj Gupta: OLEDTVXKW718

Guys please start sharing your codes when you register so there are no delays in case you're offline. Codes can't be misused. What's the deal with being secretive about them?

And if you do use someone's code, please update the thread. Many newcomers came in, but no idea if anyone has already registered with saurabhgamer's code. Please do these few things to ensure smooth functioning of the chain. We'll maintain only one chain in order to ensure chaos doesn't ensue.

Alright then.

So the queue is:

1. Saurabhgamer: OLEDTVMDD739
2. @Sandesh: DM me your code. I'll edit this comment and write it here
3. @Anuj Gupta: OLEDTVXKW718

Guys please start sharing your codes when you register so there are no delays in case you're offline. Codes can't be misused. What's the deal with being secretive about them?

And if you do use someone's code, please update the thread. Many newcomers came in, but no idea if anyone has already registered with saurabhgamer's code. Please do these few things to ensure smooth functioning of the chain. We'll maintain only one chain in order to ensure chaos doesn't ensue.
@Marakk Sent you a DM with my code...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back