LG OLED referral program

I am supposed to use it. But, I havent got any SMS with link. Reached out to LG customer care. They asked to reach out to dealer. Reliance guys have no clue.
Have you contacted the person who installed the TV? As the link is sent only after installation and the registration form has the name of the local service center, I think the local authorised service center which is also doing installation service may have information about this.

Have you contacted the person who installed the TV? As the link is sent only after installation and the registration form has the name of the local service center, I think the local authorised service center which is also doing installation service may have information about this.
I have escalated it to store manager if reliance as I did not have the local service center info if LG

I have booked a 65" C9 which will be delivered on Monday. Anything for me yet or I have to wait for the code sent by sms?

I have booked a 65" C9 which will be delivered on Monday. Anything for me yet or I have to wait for the code sent by sms?
This happens after the installation. Ask the person who is installing about the referal program. The link and the codes come via sms

This happens after the installation. Ask the person who is installing about the referal program. The link and the codes come via sms

Thanks. TV was installed today evening. Talked to local LG manager and he will be getting back to me tomorrow.

Has anyone received the referral gift? My code was used in the first week of November and haven't received anything! :(

Has anyone received the referral gift? My code was used in the first week of November and haven't received anything! :(

Contact customer care. They said marketing team will contact after 90 days. So call and place a request. I still have to wait for 3 weeks or so before 90 days are up.

I also have purchased c9, just got delivery today, how to get free gift and referral codes. Thanks in advance

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back