LG OLED referral program

Is it a one time use link? If not, can you share it with me via PM.

Each link is different. My link won't work for you. You have to wait for LG to message you. If it doesn't come within three weeks of purchase, call their customer support.

Thanks PingPong! I tried to register but getting some error. The page is simply showing a pop-upstating "thank you". However, I have received my code here.
I will DM my codes to @Marakk

Thank you means it has accepted your registration. Did you enter saurabhgamer's code before sending it?

No... The link I received is not letting me to enter anything.

You can't get your codes without registering. What this means right now is that you have registered without using anyone's code. Saurabhgamer is left hanging.

You can't get your codes without registering. What this means right now is that you have registered without using anyone's code. Saurabhgamer is left hanging.
ohh ... ok. That makes sense. I am not able to remember if I completed the registration. I received my codes on Nov 5th. Sorry for the confusion. @arunkvivek Please use Saurabhgamer's code as per the queue.

Am I not eligible to share my code here?

ohh ... ok. That makes sense. I am not able to remember if I completed the registration. I received my codes on Nov 5th. Sorry for the confusion. @arunkvivek Please use Saurabhgamer's code as per the queue.

Am I not eligible to share my code here?

You should have mentioned that then. You can only register once.

You can still join but you'll be at no. 4, after the 3 people already in the list.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back