LG OLED referral program

@Marakk Actually both people get the benefit. The person who uses my code and me. I clarified this with the LG branch manager in Bangalore. Since my sister used the first code, she gets a speaker along with me.

That's not what I have been told. It doesn't make sense for LG to give the person a reward for just buying the OLED. When you refer someone else, you get a gift. Until and unless this is confirmed by others, can't modify the chain as it creates undue risk for others.

That's misleading as new people joining in are limited. We are getting only 2-3 each week. In your selfishness, you're collapsing the chain. Instead of the code of the person who last helped, saurabhgamer, your code will be used, then Sandesh, then someone else who'll come in with their codes without helping someone else, and the reward for saurabhgamer who actually helped someone else is delayed.

Get it?
Just to clarify i will not get my gift until someone else use my code instead of me using pingpong code , i am confused right now?

That's not what I have been told. It doesn't make sense for LG to give the person a reward for just buying the OLED. When you refer someone else, you get a gift. Until and unless this is confirmed by others, can't modify the chain as it creates undue risk for others.
I'm in touch with the LG branch manager on a regular basis to keep a tab on my used voucher and this is what Ive been told.

Just to clarify i will not get my gift until someone else use my code instead of me using pingpong code , i am confused right now?

As far as I know, yes. That's what I have been mentioning over and over again, and that's I was told by LG support.

I'm in touch with the LG branch manager on a regular basis to keep a tab on my used voucher and this is what Ive been told.

Branch manager of store is not reliable enough. I was told what I was told by customer support. Others can verify the information by calling customer support.

"Simply sign up for LG Referral Program after your purchase of LG Styler and/or LG SIGNATURE products and share the referral link with your friend. Once your friend has purchased an eligible LG product and registered through your referral link, each of you will get rewarded with shopping vouchers. "

From LG Singapre's website.

P:S - I think we are talking the same thing. I meant to say the person who buys an LG item and uses the code allows for himself and the person who referred him to get a gift. As mentioned earlier I have no trouble waiting for my turn at all. :)

As far as I know, yes. That's what I have been mentioning over and over again, and that's I was told by LG support.

Branch manager of store is not reliable enough. I was told what I was told by customer support. Others can verify the information by calling customer support.
Not the branch manager of the store buddy, but the Branch Manager at LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd for Bangalore

That's misleading as new people joining in are limited. We are getting only 2-3 each week. In your selfishness, you're collapsing the chain. Instead of the code of the person who last helped, saurabhgamer, your code will be used, then Sandesh, then someone else who'll come in with their codes without helping someone else, and the reward for saurabhgamer who actually helped someone else is delayed.

Get it?
I wouldn't call if selfishness. You should choose the words carefully. Don't be judgemental about everything.

If multiple folks can be benefitted, it should be good. Did you use someone's code from this forum? I won't fight over that.

Having single chain is a slow process, and last I checked, someone did mention that both the parties get the benefit. (I haven't checked with lg for this, but you can confirm and update on the same).

I wouldn't call if selfishness. You should choose the words carefully. Don't be judgemental about everything.

If multiple folks can be benefitted, it should be good. Did you use someone's code from this forum? I won't fight over that.

Having single chain is a slow process, and last I checked, someone did mention that both the parties get the benefit. (I haven't checked with lg for this, but you can confirm and update on the same).

I already did, and someone else needs to verify.

Multiple chains are confusing, and we really don't even have enough people registering to ensure that multiple chains can thrive.

I think someone should call LG India and confirm what's the scene here.
@Marakk - I will speak to the branch manager once more on Monday. Two sources (Pai Electronics and the Branch manager at LG) had confirmed this to me. The branch manager actually visited my place and took down my opinions about the TV after a few days of the installation and he took my contact down because I'm working with the music and movie business and wanted to work with me on a project.

Yep he is right until clarification keep on following chain so that everyone get fair chance

Agreed. Until and unless others can verify the info from LG customer support, it's unfair to those who helped out, such as saurabhgamer.

As I mentioned, we don't have a new person coming in everyday. Saurabh might have to wait for a week or more to get his code used. If the next two newcomers use Sandesh's and Anuj's code, when will saurabh's code be used? Can be a long and unfair wait. Plus, more and more people will also come with their codes.

So till it's confirmed that both will get a gift, let's keep saurabh as the next one whose code will be used. After that we can modify.

I am getting the same confirmation SMS for usage of my code again and again more the 50 times. It is very annoying. I think there is some problem in LG server.

I have used @Marakk 's refferal code for my resgistration . & i have 2 Code to refer others ... I am putting a summary ;; so that peoples gest some idea and next person gets to know whom to reach for reffaral Codes and update the sequence

1. @rajarshi_zma registered with @Marakk Code ... and 2 New CODES are available from @rajarshi_zma for Referral
2. I have registered with @rajarshi_zma code and I have 2 new codes for others.

Hi Folks .. Whenever anybody uses a Referral Code ; Please keep a summary Note as Quoted earlier by pingpong and I .. It will help all to have a quick clarity.

anybody clarify from lg regarding referaal scheme that whether both receive gift or only person who provide referral receive it?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back