lg uh850t

sunny8796

greetings to everyone

i am planning to buy a 55 inch 4k , 3d tv . finally i ve narrowed down on lguh850t . In my place they are offering it for around 1.6 k . is it a good buy?. another show room fellow is offering sony 55x9000c (2015 model ) for 1.8 . please suggest me which model to go for?

A brand new with sound bar is available for 1.66k. The 2015 model is almost a year old now an you should get that for much less.

Finally bought lguh850t for 1.49 with sound bar and gift from show room people. Waiting for installation .tested the sound bar . It's pretty good

Finally bought lguh850t for 1.49 with sound bar and gift from show room people. Waiting for installation .tested the sound bar . It's pretty good

Guys , are you speaking about LG UH 850t of LG UF850t 55 inch ?

By the way how are feeling the TV is .. are there any vertical banding ??

ya ... its about uh850 only not uf ... there is vertical banding.... but i think all the tvs which are side lighted will have some issue with it.... best thing is 3d feature ... its supereb and best..... tv is awesome except for this vertical banding and back bleed issues

I know it is a bit too late to ask this question. What is your experience so far with lg 55 uh850T? Do you have any issues in the set reverting to Store mode when USB hard disk is connected?
BTW what was the gift and sound bar model that came as freebee?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back