Listening Impression - Shanti's System

Hi Shanti

Has everything been purchased from Audio Exotics? The system configuration is a typical AE set up. I guess the only thing missing is the Tripoint Troy. Why a Opus and not a Stahltek transport?

Hi the name Opus confused me. Thanks for the clarification. I thought the one at the back was the Tripoint Spartan.

Bows down & says 'WE ARE NOT WORTHY, WE ARE NOT WORTHY' !!!

Hail Shanti for showing us the enlightened path

May I accompany you to the next 'Installation' Pretty Please:licklips:

:rolleyes:

Sir,
That was a subject worthy of its own thread, so why don't you please start a new one? It's not often we get to see or hear about the stratospheric, cost-no-object audio gear. We can at least drool and dream about them, and perhaps learn more about what's possible in audio.

@denom: do take me along as your junior apprentice:)

+1 joshua,
One will not find/hear such stuff painstakingly and passionately setup in one place.
Regards

Sir,
That was a subject worthy of its own thread, so why don't you please start a new one? It's not often we get to see or hear about the stratospheric, cost-no-object audio gear. We can at least drool and dream about them, and perhaps learn more about what's possible in audio.

@denom: do take me along as your junior apprentice:)

Sir,

I would love to;
However, it is not mine & I am not authorised to post.
Therefore, I am sorry, but I cannot share details.
What I did earlier was a mistake & I have edited those posts.
I do hope you & all others understand.

p.s. I went to Amritsar there after to install / fine tune another audio set up;
Siltech XXV & Playback Design & Vitus etc.
This too I have covered [photo's] but I cannot post; Sorry again.

:indifferent14:

p.s.s. This was a 'specific' audio trip from Mumbai - few audiophile flew - specially for music & audio - 5 nights -

Sir,

I would love to;
However, it is not mine & I am not authorised to post.
Therefore, I am sorry, but I cannot share details.
What I did earlier was a mistake & I have edited those posts.
I do hope you & all others understand.

p.s. I went to Amritsar there after to install / fine tune another audio set up;
Siltech XXV & Playback Design & Vitus etc.
This too I have covered [photo's] but I cannot post; Sorry again.

:indifferent14:

p.s.s. This was a 'specific' audio trip from Mumbai - few audiophile flew - specially for music & audio - 5 nights -

interesting mix..... mzr 'n msb!?!

Amritsar ..... hmmmm .... has to be some 'loaded' rice-mill wallah .. basmati rice exporters all over that place!

since this is public......
1321772268.jpg

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back