looking for a 42 inch

thx guys helpin me out for my lcs...thx again blasto...and alok i willbe contacting you soon for my new xtremer...so we can have a good theatre experience at my place..the z-5500 are already there..

******THX GUYS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT..I COMPARED THE SAMSUNG TO LG AND ALSO OTHER MODELS***but still i got the lg lh60yr as playing hd its was almost same as the samsung when tru motion on and edges were very smooth...also got it for 10k less...bargained it for 54k...

:clapping: Excellent VFM. Fully agree with you on the PQ - got LH50YR in Jan and am fully enjoying it (prefer a proper HT than the virt.surr from LH60YR)!
:cheers:

yeah virtual surround from a tv is only and onlt good for those who have never experienced a basic home theatre..but still its good for watchin tv's rather than wasting all the wattage(electricity).. for ht..as tv audio is not good.. infact u start feelin that the home theatre setup is bad....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back