Looking for a FullHD 16:9 100inch screen for weddings

soamz

Being a professional photographer and cinematographer, many of our clients always ask me for a way to showcase their pictures and videos during their reception.

For the last few clients, we hired a 3rd party, but they were a disaster. They came with the SD projectors and that 4:3 damn screens and all of our work was looking like a joke! I actually paid them and ask them to go silently without showcasing anything.

So, Im looking to add it as a service add-on now.

I have my Epson TW8100 FullHD projector, which will do the job!
Now Im lookout for a good screen, worth the money, cheap and nice, 100 inch or 120 inch projector screen, which should be portable and easy to carry.

Something like, which can hanged to a wall or on its own tripod.

Can you guys suggest please ?

I can either buy it from online, if available from good vendors or will import through Amazon and iShop.

Let me know.

Another thing to keep in mind while suggesting is, presence of light.

As you know in weddings, we cannot achieve complete darkness, so there has to be some compromise with the light on the projector screen area.

Accordingly, please suggest.

Last edited:
I think, the best best is getting a OUTDOOR INDOOR screen, so that it will perform the best for my needs like in events.

I short listed those,

Amazon.com: Camp Chef OS132 Super Outdoor/Indoor Movie Screen: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Amazon.com: Camp Chef 120-Inch Portable Outdoor Movie Theater Screen: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Amazon.com: Elite Screens OMS120H Yard Master Outdoor Projection Screen (120 Inch 16:9 AR): Electronics

What do you think ?
Is there anyone in India, who stocks those brands and those outdoor screen items ?

same question,Are those outdoor thing is the best bet to go for ? thanks
13.gif

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back