Looking for the best 65inch TV under 2 Lakhs!

Which TV should he opt for?

• Total voters
Just took a plunge and bought an LG 65uj632t for 1,34,000/-. The nearest Brand to this was Panasonic 65EX480DX which was priced around 1,25,000/-. This TV has all the Bells and Whistles which the competing brands has and the best thing is VFM factor. Have been using VU 55Inch 4k TV from the past 3 years so far so good, thought of upgrading felt it's worth upgrading after comparing all the popular brands like Sony, Samsung d Panasonic.

Hi Raju, congratulations buddy, hope u r enjoying it maximum. Am also planning to buy it. So can tell me about where u brought it like place and store. Is it with Dolby vision + Atmos?.
Did u find any cons. YET?
Eagerly waiting for u r reply buddy. o_O

Just took a plunge and bought an LG 65uj632t for 1,34,000/-. The nearest Brand to this was Panasonic 65EX480DX which was priced around 1,25,000/-. This TV has all the Bells and Whistles which the competing brands has and the best thing is VFM factor. Have been using VU 55Inch 4k TV from the past 3 years so far so good, thought of upgrading felt it's worth upgrading after comparing all the popular brands like Sony, Samsung d Panasonic.

Please tell me from which store@city,,, help me buddy

Hi Raju, congratulations buddy, hope u r enjoying it maximum. Am also planning to buy it. So can tell me about where u brought it like place and store. Is it with Dolby vision + Atmos?.
Did u find any cons. YET?
Eagerly waiting for u r reply buddy. o_O
Well it doesn't have Dolby Atmos. Only the OLED models have it. But it has HDR 10 & HLG.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back