Looking to buy a mp3 player for my Dad

sukhas19

Hello Guys,
I am searching for good mp3 player, I saw Transcend MP710 Digital Music Player in Amazon. It seems an ok one. The requirement is that it should have decent volume and clarity. I am not sure if he is going to use the headphones. Any suggestion on this regard will be really helpful and appreciated. How about iPod?

regards,
Sukhas

If you are looking for sound quality players check Sansa clip, fuze or sports players.

I have clip plus and compared with other players like Transcend, Phillips etc. its way better.

Hello Guys,
I am searching for good mp3 player, I saw Transcend MP710 Digital Music Player in Amazon. It seems an ok one. The requirement is that it should have decent volume and clarity. I am not sure if he is going to use the headphones. Any suggestion on this regard will be really helpful and appreciated. How about iPod?

regards,
Sukhas

Does he use a smart phone? If yes, you could try a good quality Bluetooth speaker. IPod is a good option, however it's sound quality though good, loudness would be a question.

MaSh

Hi

Most phones have a good decent MP3 player so buying a separate player? Perhaps for personal listening, get a nice pair of headphones or earphones?

As suggested by MASH, another option is a nice portable Bluetooth speaker which can give nice sound. (JBL / JABRA / Creative / BEATs, etc.)

Decide wisely as he would be the end user and it should not be complicated.

If the music is stored on a smartphone or any device like laptop with Bluetooth capability then consider the Logitech X300 Bluetooth Speaker. Its loud, clear, and excellent VFM.

My dad used to listen to Worldspace a lot, and also FM. I got him a Chromecast Audio and hooked it up to a Sony Dock and also a pair of Sonos speakers. They are more expensive, but their quality is definitely better than anything Bluetooth. In addition they play thousands of internet radio and streaming stations that traditional FM does not offer.

Either option will serve you well.

Let me know if you would be interested in SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB, I have one NEW UNUSED which I want to let go.

I have extensively used transcend 610 2gb player since last 8 years & still working. (2gb was highest capacity I could get that time)
It has excellent SQ and more vfm. The battery is still original and still lasts 5 hours so (as against 30 hours originally). However it is not loud compared to my mobile. But sufficient for most of the time.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back