Lots of Confusions. Help needed for buying TV.

dont buy lg...
instead even micromax is better
their quality of components are worst.. tv will not last more than two years..
go samsung/ philips/ sony..
worth the money you spend.. i have suffered with lg..
no wonder though they are cheap and good ( in 3d/ display performance) they are not top brand..
its because once you buy lg u have to run behind them for service.. they make good money after sale service.. no more investment in lg.. enough.. kindly consider my advise.

Visited Chroma today.. But they didn't had Samsung h4900 but they did had LG pn 4500 it looked ok to me. Toshiba 2300 model didn't impressed me neither did any LG led. Samsung 5500 model looked good so did Sony R482 led. But plasma natural PQ was unmatched although it wasn't bright enough. LG pn 4500 Ws priced very high @ 36000 inr.. They had Samsung H4900 43 inches in stock and Ws selling @ 42900. EMI option was also available breaking the amount into 14+4 .. Surprisingly they were offering 1+1 year warranty on Samsung.

Visited another store today they did had 51 inches model of Samsung H4900 but not 43 inches one. Demo that one looked great LG 51 inches plasma was not upto the mark as compare to Samsung. saw few 3D clips looked ok. Sound was ok too. Also Samsung's led looked very amazing to some extent. but once I asked them to play sports clips led failed to match with plasma pq. LED's were looking attractive as it ws very bright store. But they didn't had DTH connection in their store to chk HD &SD quality, as its recently opened mall. 43H4900 model they will made available on booking. Negotiated price from 42900 to 40000k.. I wish I can see it live before I buy it. ??

Visited another store today they did had 51 inches model of Samsung H4900 but not 43 inches one. Demo that one looked great LG 51 inches plasma was not upto the mark as compare to Samsung. saw few 3D clips looked ok. Sound was ok too. Also Samsung's led looked very amazing to some extent. but once I asked them to play sports clips led failed to match with plasma pq. LED's were looking attractive as it ws very bright store. But they didn't had DTH connection in their store to chk HD &SD quality, as its recently opened mall. 43H4900 model they will made available on booking. Negotiated price from 42900 to 40000k.. I wish I can see it live before I buy it. :licklips:

Is it worth buying FHD tv whn m mostly gonna watch HD channels on dish.. Because price diff is huge while comparing both..

the HD channels on AirtelHD(i'm using it) are full hd. so u need not worry about that.
but given the fact that u have a viewing distance of 6ft & you will definitely end up watching some SD channels (unfortunate :sad:) you will have to put up with poor quality (especially if u go with a 42 inches or larger)
if u are looking for plasma i suggest u should look into Panasonic. They are known to produce the most stunning plasma tvs.
Otherwise for LED i think Samsung Song or LG will be fine. Even Sharp is pretty good if u are on a tight budget.
Cant comment on the after sales of any of the companies though.

Reliance digital offering Samsung 40F6400 40 inches @54000
Samsung 40F5100 @44000
Both display units. Good deal??
Plasma H4900 model they r offering @ 42900.

Reliance digital offering Samsung 40F6400 40 inches @54000
Samsung 40F5100 @44000
Both display units. Good deal??
Plasma H4900 model they r offering @ 42900.

When your are ready to spend 54k, think wisely, add little budget go for 40w900 at 75k,42wW700B at 67k. Dont go for display tvs they might have got more abused than in our home.Other wise check the samsung 6400 how many hrs it have been used and think to buy.

Thanxxx every one for suggestions specially anubiX... Have bought Samsung 43H4900 model from reliance digital. Shall be delivered in a day or two.. Now pls help me out on choosing DTH network.. Videocon or Airtel??

Not sure about Amritsar but we've very good reception and service from Videocon D2H here in Kolkata.

Have d2h sd connection at home but not in working condition.. Not sure they will provide exchange offer on that....

Keep the settings to medium. Like keep the contrast low, keep the picture mode to Normal or Cool, Dynamic Contrast to off, etc. Make sure the slides that you're going to run are full screen.

Thanks.. I have a query I bought a d2h connection yesterday with 1 year platinum hd pack for rs 6450 from local dealer. But I just got rs 4938 balance in account.after querying customer care guy said installation charges and box charges has been deducted. He said contact ur dealer he might help u. subscription is expiring on may 25 2015.. Who has cheated me dealer or Videocon??

Had talked with dealer n he is saying ur services will be upgraded to one year. It will expire only on 09th of Aug 2015.. But i doubt that.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back