Low End Response - Audioengine 5 or B&W MM-1

any reason why you are inclined to active speakers? Because all you're doing is losing out on the flexibility of swapping out components, especially with an amp like the Topping, which is literally the size of a couple of cigarette packets, the space consideration is almost non-existent. Unless there is some wildly superior active option for the price, I'd still strongly recommend you consider passives including amps using a tripath chip like the Topping.

I'm searching for Topping website? Could you please provide the link?

Also May I know if this is Japanese company? because I haven't heard of this name before. The reason for inclining towards Audioengine is that I don't want to take risk of trying new products. Audioengine a5 is well renowned product as we all know. Thats the main reason

the topping website is useless. You buy it from ebay. But you do sound awfully paranoid, so I guess ebay may not be for you :). If you have doubts about the quality of the amp you can come and check it out at my place like I said. It is a Chinese company.

Do check out my thread on the Topping amp for more information and details and reports from the various people who've bought it and used it.

Sure. I will have a look at this

Also could anyone please let me know if I can buy Focal XS 2.1 in India?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back