LPs first or TT first?

First: LPs or TT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you're in Bombay, give Sushil Anand of Nova Audio a call, Bandra he should have some Project tt for demo and see if Rega in Pune has something on demo. A Sunday volvo bus ride down to Pune should be nice :)

Thanks Stevie.

Denzong, are you already in Singapore??? Pls spill the beans on the pricing of all the TT's you've checked out. PLEASE :)

i am not there but:
my sister in law & her family is going tomo (4 of them)
then my parents are going (4 of them)
and lastly i am going (2):yahoo:

So denzong 10 TT's assured from singapore, eh??? group buy gang is ready & waiting :D

On a serious note, pls do provide the rates of the said TT's for our benefit, Thanks :)

Anyone wants a tt from singapore then tell me now. Pm me and I will give you options which are there and prices

Hi Denzong,

My cousin lives in Singapore and visits India frequently. I was initially reluctant to ask him to buy me a cartridge from there. After he came to know that I bought some cables from a US based member in Audiocircle through another cousin in US recently, he has himself offered to help me to source anything from Singapore and agreed to bring me the cart.

Could you provide me where to buy Shure M44-7 from there. I'll pass on the info and he would buy it for me and bring it in person on his next visit to India.

TIA

Rajesh

Last edited:
Hey buddy I am as unsure as you are. I don't know the market there myself.

Also others who want to know prices please tell me of what you want. I have got a huge list therefore difficult to say all

Last edited:
here are some rates and if anyone wants to buy then i have to be informed tomorrow so that i can pass the message to my sis in law

1. RPM 5.1 - S$1935 = Rs. 64000 (including 9 inch carbon fibre tonearm and ortofon
2M Red cartridge) IN STOCK!

2. RPM 9.1 Acrylic - S$3,600 = Rs. 118800 (excluding cartridge) IN STOCK!

3. RPM 9.2 Evolution - S$4,100 = Rs. 135300 (excluding cartridge)ON ORDER!

since 9.2 is on order the only other alternative in Project is 5.1 or 9.1

also there is the prized:
TECHNICS SL-1200MK2 @ S$1,900 = Rs. 62700
TECHNICS SL-1210MK2 @ S$2,100 = Rs. 69300
TECHNICS SL-1200MK5 @ S$2,300 = Rs. 75900

thanksfully if there is no extra weight of theirs this would be coming in without any transportation amount. they will try best to avoid all custom duties since they are 4 people. but if there is any customs then that would be over these rates.

rest its everyones individual choice. you wanted rates i gave you what i got.

Thanks Denzong,

AFAIC, none of the models you've mentioned are in my budget :(

What about the Rega RP1 & Project Genie prices???

No idea about their prices. But frankly I don't see a huge difference in prices of the models you have said. So maybe it would be better to source in india. But still let me try and find the prices.

i have asked the dealers to give me prices of some models which are cheaper. also try for some group buy of sorts. lets see how it comes across
the only damper which i feel maybe the customs in india and how to pay it cause i am no importer so dont have the necessary impex no to take care of this
lets see how it goes

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back