Luxman

Congratulations, Vivek. It's an absolutely gorgeous looking amp!
Have you decided on the DAC? Just get the DA-6, & call it a day!
Thanks buddy. Yes I have kind of decided :) .I would have bought DA-06 but its out of production. In couple of months there would be two new disc players with better DACs than the current standalone DACs. I think it makes sense to wait for those to launch. I would prefer to stick to one brand, so lets see whats in the store.

Its an awesome looking amp., and I am sure it sounds excellent as well! Looking forward to hearing you experience with the Klipsch's. I myself am enamoured with Luxman as well and support by both hifi mart and designer audio.
Cheers,
Sid
Good to know, another Luxman admirer. I tried M700 as well with 590.

Since the demo room at Designer Audio is perfect or near perfect can't say how much room value was added to the over all experience.

I found the Designer Audio demo room excessively treated. Discount that to get a realistic assessment.

My trip ended with a nice Lunch at Britania & Company in the neighbourhood of Designer Audio. I coudn't have missed that.

Hope you tried their berry pulao and those artisan sodas. Also, could you get any Mumbai FM to accompany you?

I found the Designer Audio demo room excessively treated. Discount that to get a realistic assessment.

Hope you tried their berry pulao and those artisan sodas. Also, could you get any Mumbai FM to accompany you?
Hi Sachin

Yea that's true,having that kind of room is a bit tough for everyone to have at home.

Well I am not very brave while it comes to eating ;). I tried Sali chicken and I was done. I wish I could try more dishes but may be some other time.

I guess no one had any interest in me or Luxman so no one turned up ;) :(

Hi Guys

So today at 5 pm I received the shipmement from Mumbai. It was a long wait since morning for the FedEx guys to knock at my door. Since they do not send any SMS/Email about the delivery details, you are just left with one option that is sit at home and wait for the person to show up any time.

The carton was very well protected by wooden crate, thanks to Designer Audio. It took me an hour to get the carton out of the crate. There were another three layers of the cartons (box in box in box) good job Luxman.

Some unoxing pics :)

we3WHHem.jpg

LbEZVj6m.jpg

dGbDeCnm.jpg

Wjd6NErm.jpg

snho2Z6m.jpg

msc6UV7m.jpg

SDni2VHm.jpg

J5nRH19m.jpg

bhknGlkm.jpg

kpn40Bpm.jpg

Kos1DCTm.jpg

Hi Guys

So today at 5 pm I received the shipmement from Mumbai. It was a long wait since morning for the FedEx guys to knock at my door. Since they do not send any SMS/Email about the delivery details, you are just left with one option that is sit at home and wait for the person to show up any time.

The carton was very well protected by wooden crate, thanks to Designer Audio. It took me an hour to get the carton out of the crate. There were another three layers of the cartons (box in box in box) good job Luxman.

we3WHHem.jpg

LbEZVj6m.jpg

dGbDeCnm.jpg

Wjd6NErm.jpg

snho2Z6m.jpg

msc6UV7m.jpg

SDni2VHm.jpg

J5nRH19m.jpg

bhknGlkm.jpg

kpn40Bpm.jpg

Kos1DCTm.jpg
Is this made in Japan

Congratulations Vivek! Thanks for sharing your search with us.
It really is great to see your search coming to fruition with the delivery today.

The amp looks fantastic!
Look forward to your listening impressions of the amp!

Regards

Congratulations Vivek! Thanks for sharing your search with us.
It really is great to see your search coming to fruition with the delivery today.

The amp looks fantastic!
Look forward to your listening impressions of the amp!

Regards

Thanks Sir. Rather I am thankful to all the FMs here, who keep on educating me. Listening impressions gonna take still some more time. Waiting for another Luxman component to launch in couple of months. :)

Hi Guys

we3WHHem.jpg

LbEZVj6m.jpg

dGbDeCnm.jpg

Wjd6NErm.jpg

snho2Z6m.jpg

msc6UV7m.jpg

SDni2VHm.jpg

J5nRH19m.jpg

bhknGlkm.jpg

kpn40Bpm.jpg

Kos1DCTm.jpg
Hi Vivek,

Is there an option to upload a video? is Yes please do share

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back