Lyrita audio's new GM70 SET Amp

Congrats Sumant! You seem to have found a happy match. Do post detailed impression and pics!

Regards

Hi Friends,

I've finally purchased the Lyrita SET GM70. Totally radical! An awesome synergy.:cool:

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET GM70 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

There you go;
The amp you were looking for to go with the PMC's
I am sure it will mate well;
All the Best !
Enjoy.
Do try and post a few pics if possible...
Would be nice to see the amp - front - back - top etc.

:clapping:

great news! I hope you have having a great time now

Thanks all for your sincere wishes. I've been running them non stop for 72 hours and now at work my eyes are popping out. Just had a cup of tea and going to grap another black cappuccino:cheers:

Congrats Sumant! You seem to have found a happy match. Do post detailed impression and pics!

Regards

Thanks Steve, yes they are a marriage made in heaven. I will obey your wish and post pics and a small write up.

I infact also had a musician visit my house who spent the entire night listening and he preferred the vintage B&W to over PMC.:clapping:

There you go;
The amp you were looking for to go with the PMC's
I am sure it will mate well;
All the Best !
Enjoy.
Do try and post a few pics if possible...
Would be nice to see the amp - front - back - top etc.

:clapping:

Yes Shanti, I will obey every wish of my well wishers and audiophiles.:eek:

Hi Friends,

I've finally purchased the Lyrita SET GM70. Totally radical! An awesome synergy.:cool:

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET GM70 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

heartiest congratulations! usually, people say 'many more'. but in this case i will say 'no more' ;)

Congratulations Helium...but seriously 3 pages of talking and yet no pictures of the beauty(s) you have...

Cheers!!
Kevian

Hi,

I would have put up some pictures, but heliumflight took the demo amp I had. I will be building a new one for him though, and that takes time. The only other Lyrita GM70 SET amp out there is with dhiman in Vadodra.

Viren

Sumant

I'm glad the combo is working well. I think when good speakers are powered by an amp that can make them perform well, the synergy is good.

Congrats Heliumflight, so this replaces the 845 tube based amp. Could you kindly elaborate the differences?

TIA

Rajesh

Thanks Rajesh.

SET845- Everest like presenatation. The vigour and how low it can go on the low frequencies. Out of all the SET's I've heard this is the most neutral tube. Sounds more like a solid state.

GM70- Give me few more days to elaborate the differences. But all I can say that the midrange is better than SET845 and SET 6CC33C but not better than SET2A3.

--
helium

Congratulations Helium...but seriously 3 pages of talking and yet no pictures of the beauty(s) you have...

Cheers!!
Kevian

Well your wish is my command!

In the land beyond, beyond;
In the land past hope and fear;
Pictures, now appear!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back