Lyrita audio's new GM70 SET Amp

dhiman

A few day's back I received Virenbhai's new GM70 SET Amp and
was simply amazed with the very first note it played.

The SET amp is simply brilliant and the GM70 tubes are truly magical.

I am using these superlatives as I have multiple amplifiers in my system
which i keep on switching. The GM70 SET beats my Bryston BP25 pre and 4bsst power combo and the Mcintosh in terms of musicality.

The GM 70's overall balance is very smooth, the highs and midrange are superb, vocals outstanding and the best part is that the Bass really
goes lower and is well controlled. And mind you, I am driving the Cadence
Amayas which are difficult to drive.

I have heard other Lyrita SETS but to me this one is the best.

I am not very good in describing the GM70 but you must give it a listen.

Virenbhai, a big thanks for this brilliant amp.

Well some of the Delhi group were fortunate to have heard the GM70 SET in action during the meet. Truly a very nice amp at the price.

Hello Dhiman,

Thank you for your kind words. It's good to see you enjoying music through the amp.

The Lyrita GM70 SET integrated amplifier is priced at Rs.56,000.

Regards,
Viren

Yes Sir,

You owe us the pictures of Viren's wonderful creation. Congratulations on your new acquisition.

lifewater

The GM70 tubes with their ugly military shaven heads look mean:mad:, just like dobberman.

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 2A3 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

A few day's back I received Virenbhai's new GM70 SET Amp and
was simply amazed with the very first note it played.

The SET amp is simply brilliant and the GM70 tubes are truly magical.

I am using these superlatives as I have multiple amplifiers in my system
which i keep on switching. The GM70 SET beats my Bryston BP25 pre and 4bsst power combo and the Mcintosh in terms of musicality.

The GM 70's overall balance is very smooth, the highs and midrange are superb, vocals outstanding and the best part is that the Bass really
goes lower and is well controlled. And mind you, I am driving the Cadence
Amayas which are difficult to drive.

I have heard other Lyrita SETS but to me this one is the best.

I am not very good in describing the GM70 but you must give it a listen.

Virenbhai, a big thanks for this brilliant amp.

I've listened to it extensively. No dearth of power, nor the faintest spell of losing control.

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 2A3 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

....and yes this also comes from a past Bryston amp B60R owner, there is no comparsion is midrange between the two.

--
helium

Hi,

The Lyrita GM70 SET amp is not shown on the website as yet. In design, it is similar to the Lyrita 845 SET, though that design has been revised too.

I'll put up some photographs soon.

Viren

Hi Friends,

I've finally purchased the Lyrita SET GM70. Totally radical! An awesome synergy.:cool:

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET GM70 + PMC TB2/ Vintage highly modified B&W DM4 > Lyrita ICs + Cables => MUSIC

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back