MA New RX series ~

vinod_david

Banned
Banned
Monitor Audio has launched new silver series speakers, now more sleek and more powerful than before. Great.

People who've heard the new RX6 replacing the old RS6, is far better than GS60, but half the price. The cones of RX6 has even got the same surface of a GS60. Very interesting.

Attachments

• silverrx6rn.jpg
    silverrx6rn.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 493
Monitor Audio has launched new silver series speakers, now more sleek and more powerful than before. Great.

People who've heard the new RX6 replacing the old RS6, is far better than GS60, but half the price. The cones of RX6 has even got the same surface of a GS60. Very interesting.

Price? If, possible of entire RX range.

RX6 - 750
RX LCR/RX Centre - 300
RXFX - 400
RXW12 - 750

Conver to today's INR rate, and there you go. But, remember new series will open the gates for old RS6AV (stock) to go very cheap, new.

1413966_1.jpg

Its all over the net. Here are few...

Szukam zdj?? Monitor Audio Rx6 - Stereo - Forum Audio - Audiostereo.pl

What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision - Blogs

If this one can excel the already excellent RS6, its going to be a real treat!

Cheers.

Hi,
I checked with the Audio People.
They would be having this series by this year end.
In fact they have few pieces for demo right now.
Can anyone check them out in Chennai...

Hi,
I checked with the Audio People.
They would be having this series by this year end.
In fact they have few pieces for demo right now.
Can anyone check them out in Chennai...

AP have it already. Ok, tomorrow i might go there with my CDs and have a demo. Sounds thrilling.

I called them, but sample speakers in warehouse, just arrived from UK, seems will take a week to setup for a demo.

No demo until launch, end of September may be, but reviews soon in WHFSV before that. RX6 in white ?

Attachments

• Monitor%20Audio%20RX6%20Gloss%20White%201.jpg
    Monitor%20Audio%20RX6%20Gloss%20White%201.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
WHFSV has got their demo RX6 piece for review, and its going on as we speak, for the next month's exclusive premier in their mag.

Yes, Piano black....

Attachments

• Monitor%20Audio%20RX6%20Gloss%20Black%201.jpg
    Monitor%20Audio%20RX6%20Gloss%20Black%201.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 210
I had fixed up an appointment for audition of RX6 at AP, tomm, but now the guy (Naina Mohamed) calls me and says the 'only demo' piece they got from UK has been sold today to a customer who came for auditions for around 80-85k (two speakers alone), what ? - can't believe they r selling their demo piece to a customer who wants them. Or is it a ploy to postpone the demo for customers until September end launch worldwide ?

These AP sell very high end equip agreed, but sometimes i feel the staff from head to toe, all need to undergo classes on how not to be cold with customers, how to be inviting and warm, and how to take that heavy weight that's hanging on their head for so long:mad:

I had fixed up an appointment for audition of RX6 at AP, tomm, but now the guy (Naina Mohamed) calls me and says the 'only demo' piece they got from UK has been sold today to a customer who came for auditions for around 80-85k (two speakers alone), what ? - can't believe they r selling their demo piece to a customer who wants them. Or is it a ploy to postpone the demo for customers until September end launch worldwide ?

These AP sell very high end equip agreed, but sometimes i feel the staff from head to toe, all need to undergo classes on how not to be cold with customers, how to be inviting and warm, and how to take that heavy weight that's hanging on their head for so long:mad:

I could not agree with you more on this subject. Forbiddingly cold is the way their staff are. And they have a habit of looking down the nose on customers with a budget. That is something I will not understand.

am waiting for a review. wondering whether it'll be so much better to make me want to sell the rs6 and buy the rx6!!!????

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back