Marantz CD 6006 + Denon PMA 710 AE + wharfdale 122...Will this combo work

manojchess

Hi FM, Please give your suggestion for the Marantz CD 6006 + Denon PMA 710 AE + wharfdale 122...

I already own Denon and Wharf and planning to buy CD6006 looking at the reviews...will it improve the quality of sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best would be to look at denon cd player as that will continue the denon signature and work better. hope you have sizeable collection of cd's to justify cdp purchase. most companies are going to stop making cdp's in the near future it seems

Hi FM, Please give your suggestion for the Marantz CD 6006 + Denon PMA 710 AE + wharfdale 122...

I already own Denon and Wharf and planning to buy CD6006 looking at the reviews...will it improve the quality of sound.

Playing streaming flac through tidal + roon will be vastly preferable IMHO

Ciao
GR

Hi....

I thoroughly agree with jayaraa and sound cycle. Just rip your cd's into a usb thumb stick. Then stick the thumb stick in the back of the Yamaha wxc-50, and you are good to go.

For 25k, the Yamaha will add streaming and digital smarts, to your all analogue denon amp. This option is cheaper, and much better value too. All the best :)

Thanks for your advice, I am going to go for a streaming device, looks like Amazon is launching its music site, hope it has high resolution music...btw where can I buy Yamaha wxc 50 for 25k? Amazon sells it for 27k

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back