Marantz Owner Thread...

Does anyone know how to turn off the preamp in Marantz SR6013 AVR, and use it purely as a power amp? I plan to get a processor and use this AVR purely as a power amp.
Thanks.
I guess Pure Direct mode would be the closest to what you are looking for. All onboard processing circuits are switched off, so it's preamp would be just passing the signal as it is....akin to almost being bypassed

Hi,

The Upgrade Bug is biting me.

Looking at the cinema series,

Current MRP prices as listed by many dealers:

Cinema 70 7.2 (Formerly NR Series NR1711) Rs 154900 50 watts per channel 8 ohms

Cinema 60 7.2 (Formerly SR5015 series) Rs 187900 100 watts per channel 8 ohms

Cinema 50 9.4 (Formerly SR 6015 series) Rs 254900 110 watts per channel 8 ohms

Cinema 40 9.4 (Formerly SR7015 series) Rs 399900 125 watts per channel 8 ohms

A few dealers offer discount which can range from 10% to 15%. I am looking to do a group deal where we can possibly get a better rate.

I will need to know how many of you want to buy any one of the Cinema series AVRs and accordingly will ask for best rates. Shipping / Courier typically would be free for Mumbai area but possibly chargable to other locations at actuals or a flat rate.

Please DM me the Cinema model you are interested in, your location name with pin code latest by sunday 12 noon so I can then reach out to the dealers I know and get the best prices. This will be for obvious reasons a short term deal which may not be available in the near future.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back