Marantz Owner Thread...

I'm interested in purchasing Marantz NA6006 network streamer pre-amp. I don't see it on hifimart.com. Any idea where I can acquire this in India?

I'm interested in purchasing Marantz NA6006 network streamer pre-amp. I don't see it on hifimart.com. Any idea where I can acquire this in India?
You can call hifimart, they would be able to guide you with an expected date. Currently the older NA6005 is available with them.

Have a small problem with my Marantz NR1609... Initially it was seamless pairing with my phone to play any music , but off late there would be a lot of dis connect very frequently and the sound output is not continuous. Tried to delete the phone pairing and again several times paired using the bluetooth option, but still the problem persists ... Could someone help me with the issue ??

The phone is also updated with the available system software .

Have a small problem with my Marantz NR1609... Initially it was seamless pairing with my phone to play any music , but off late there would be a lot of dis connect very frequently and the sound output is not continuous. Tried to delete the phone pairing and again several times paired using the bluetooth option, but still the problem persists ... Could someone help me with the issue ??

The phone is also updated with the available system software .
Check the BT default codec after phone system update.
Cheers,
Raghu

Hi. Just orders Marantz SR 5013 to use it with elac debut 2.0f6.2. Can anyone suggest whether i will require a power amp for the elac as they say that it is power hungry.

If the sensitivity is High then no concerns.....first get the AVR then set up the system and check for a few days.....usually Audyssey calibration does conservative levels ...you can refer to the Owners manual and tweak the speaker levels to suit your expectations manually. Do it as last resort before making a decision to get a power amp!

As per specs the speakers are 87db.....should be ok to run......I dont see any challenges as of now.....do the setup and use for 2 weeks...then tweak manually if required the speaker levels....increase by +1 for all speakers each till you reach the desired playback level. You need to do for all speakers so that the audyssey effects are not affected for you as a listener

Hi. Just orders Marantz SR 5013 to use it with elac debut 2.0f6.2. Can anyone suggest whether i will require a power amp for the elac as they say that it is power hungry.
Congrats!!
As @efernand1 says, set up the unit/system and tune it to your ears/room.
You may be satisfied with its performance for movies and music.
Cheers,
Raghu

How Marantz NR 1508 and Emotiva A-300 will work in pre - power mode as stereo set up. Will combo sounds better than similarly price Integrated amplifier like Cambridge audio CXA-80 or YAMAHA AS701/801 or YAMAHA RN 803.

All brands have a different sound signature and it also depends on which speakers it is being paired with. Also every one has different tastes and expectations....Cambridge is good.....Yamaha is decent in my opinion and the Emotiva does know to pack power as required to drive fussy speakers.

Stereo Receivers will now have some competition as Marantz has announced its NR1200 Stereo Receiver which has a host of features...expected to be launched in late Sep / Mid Oct 2019 in Indian markets.

I have a strange issue. My android phone was seamlessly getting connected to the Marantz NR 1609 for over 4 months and all of a sudden stopped responding to the blue tooth connection. The AVR's just not getting detected on my phone !!!
Am I missing something here ?? Please help..

Congrats!!
As @efernand1 says, set up the unit/system and tune it to your ears/room.
You may be satisfied with its performance for movies and music.
Cheers,
Raghu
Got both the speakers and avr delivered last week. Good power from the amp. But i feel its a bit lacking in the mid range. Maybe the speakers are yet to break in properly.

Got both the speakers and avr delivered last week. Good power from the amp. But i feel its a bit lacking in the mid range. Maybe the speakers are yet to break in properly.
Give it sometime. Tuning is an involved and intensive process.
Use the AVRs magic to do basic calibration and attempt to tame the room, then tweak over it.
Cheers,
Raghu

I have a strange issue. My android phone was seamlessly getting connected to the Marantz NR 1609 for over 4 months and all of a sudden stopped responding to the blue tooth connection. The AVR's just not getting detected on my phone !!!
Am I missing something here ?? Please help..

Bluetooth and Wifi features on AVR is just add on to sell any brand......and the manual also states that connection is not guaranteed. Least you can do is to pair it again......ensure other Bluetooth devices are not around which may be adding to conflicts in pairing......

There is a new Marantz SR 6013 update.. Is there any website which has details/changelog of this Firmware update?
I dont know what these guys keep updating every few months..

There is a new Marantz SR 6013 update.. Is there any website which has details/changelog of this Firmware update?
I dont know what these guys keep updating every few months..

If there is an update would suggest you to get the update from your dealer if they are close by on a pen drive. Generally the update file size is big & if your wifi connection is not stable & fast then the receiver could hang. If you are downloading from the site pls be sure it is for the right region.

Bluetooth and Wifi features on AVR is just add on to sell any brand......and the manual also states that connection is not guaranteed. Least you can do is to pair it again......ensure other Bluetooth devices are not around which may be adding to conflicts in pairing......
Thank you very much. Would try it out..

I've updated last 3-4 times online whenever I see an update prompt. I never faced any issues with directly downloading from Marantz. Although, we have very stable electric line.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back