Marantz receiver durability enhancement

Upto -25 vol level ,it works well. With action movies scenes or gunshots may sound little softer.In that case Echo mode in Auto helps.

A little twerk with the EQ and sound output is good. That's what I did. In case of intense action, I thought to switch the eco mode off.

What fan system did you order?
FourDot AC Wooden Drawer Cabinet Cooling Fan System
Individual fans will help me to place those right over the hot areas. Plus it has a simpler regulator to control the fan speed according to my need.
71NBw4m-blL._SL1000_.jpg

Ok may be while watching compressed or low quality contents we can use eco mode and for blu ray contents have it disabled. Cause no point in watching such contents with reduced performance
I think you can comfortably leave Eco mode in Auto.
AFAIK, the auto mode will raise rail voltages progressively with increasing volume levels
i.e. At 0db, Eco Off will be the same as Eco Auto

I am using AC Infinity S5 with my Marantz 6012. I feel its very effective in keeping the temperature under control and biggest benefit is low noise. I am using it for the last one year and I never took pain to switch it off (even when AVR is powered off).

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back