Marantz SR5008 for Energy Take Classic 5.1???

hemant2312

Hi, I was looking for a HTIB and zeroed down on Energy Take Classic 5.1. Planning to order the same via amazon.in, total cost including transportation & import duties is coming around Rs 41,550.:cool:

Now, the confusion is on the AV Receiver and based on my research i'm narrowing it down to Marantz SR5008 from Hifimart or Snapdeal. Pls advice if it's the right choice or would you recommend some other AVR.

Haven't bought any AVR from snapdeal.. not sure how good is there service...

But hifimart is a good place to buy... I have bought speakers from them in the past and am happy with their service...

Marantz is very good AVR... you can also conisder Marantz NR slim line series....

Matantz 5008 would be an overkill for energy classics.

Please check out denon x1100w or the NR series as suggested by Elangoas

Matantz 5008 would be an overkill for energy classics.

Please check out denon x1100w or the NR series as suggested by Elangoas

Thanks Nikhil. I'm actually planning to upgrade my HT after a couple of years to some nice and powerful HT :D and would prefer not to reinvest in another AVR then. In such case would denon x1100w or NR series work well later?

And technically i do agree that Marantz 5008 would be an overkill but would there be any issue if i still go ahead with the setup?:sad:

It is ideal to have an AVR which can keep the speakers in control.. In that way Marantz SR 5008 is a good one to consider..

Back