Marantz UD5005 blu ray..great offer from hifimart but does it play 3d?

Thanks for the detailed review Flash. Can you please post the video playback review as well, that would also be extremely helpful!

Cheers

Sure will do that after work tonight.

I intend on spending some time with the unit today once I am back home

Guyz,

Iam too seriously contemplating purchasing UD5005.I have an old version of Onkyo home reciever without HDMI outputs/inputs.Will my UD5005 have problems connecting with the Onkyo.Plz reply.Thanx in advance.

Guyz,

Iam too seriously contemplating purchasing UD5005.I have an old version of Onkyo home reciever without HDMI outputs/inputs.Will my UD5005 have problems connecting with the Onkyo.Plz reply.Thanx in advance.
You can connect UD5005 to your Onkyo AVR via optical out/in or coaxial out/in. But you will get 5.1 sound only. You will miss on HD sound such as Dolby TruHD or DTS HD Master Audio or uncompressed PCM.

Marantz PM 53

Hi,

Could any one advise purchasing Marantz PM 53 for Rs. 6,500 is worth?. Also suggest can I match it with 6 Ohms 50watts speakers.

Thanks
Lal

I don't think its like an entry level CD player. It does decode SACD/DVD-Audio high rez audio. Any player which does that have a decent DAC and analog processing stage, invariably better than mid-level CD player. Unless one is looking for audiophile mental satisfaction.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back