Maranz PM 7000N

rajkr100

Hello Member,

Someone is offering me Maranz PM 7000N at good price. Kindly suggest is it Good for music purpose. Currently using Maranz PM 6005 with Modi Mutibit Dac.

Thanks.

I have one. Its excellent for music.

Not very long ago, it was being sold on Hifimart at less than 80K, for new.
Prices seem to have shot up suddenly.

I have one. Its excellent for music.

Not very long ago, it was being sold on Hifimart at less than 80K, for new.
Prices seem to have shot up suddenly.
Thanks bro, yes now it is more than 1.5 lac. Want to use only for music.

I don't think it's worth it at 1.5 lacs.

Rather , buy the PM8006 which is available currently at an amazing price, and add a streamer.

I don't think it's worth it at 1.5 lacs.

Rather , buy the PM8006 which is available currently at an amazing price, and add a streamer.
Yes but i ve offered same price as pm 8006. Grey market price and no guarantee. Sud i go ahead.

I have a Marantz 7000N hooked up with Wharfedale Crystal 4.3 FS speakers. The sound is not very punchy and bassy, even highs are not very crisp. Do I need to have a Power amp or SW? Any suggestions?

I have a Marantz 7000N hooked up with Wharfedale Crystal 4.3 FS speakers. The sound is not very punchy and bassy, even highs are not very crisp. Do I need to have a Power amp or SW? Any suggestions?

I would suggest that you first try out your amp with a different set of speakers and see how that sounds.

So what did you finally decide and bought? How is your musical experience now?
Hello Brother ,

Ultimately, after much consideration, I have purchased the same Maranz 7000n at a good price. I am fully satisfied with its performance. It has a Heos (software) that is very convenient for streaming music from anything from Spotify, Amazon, etc. Earlier I was streaming through Choremcast through my mobile phone with Modi Multibit Dac. Now I have disconnected all this stuff and directly enjoying music form Pm 7000n. Mr. argho also helped me at lot during my dilemma in choosing the same.

Thanks.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back