Mission M33i

the International Audio Group (IAG), best known for owning Wharfedale and Quad brands has recently acquired Mission. Since designer-audio.com is the distributor for Wharfedale and Quad in India it would be best to contact them regarding the Mission brand.

also here in alliance for in Andheri M33i is for 14k

Speak to robert, 2nd flr, vijay sales, audio section, prabhadevi branch (only place where they have a demo room..i think).

He has m33i 12.3k and m34i 18.5k. You can get to hear a demo with a yam av amp and pathetic mp3 music via a USB FLASH DRIVE!!...so carry yr own music. amp..u will hav to make do with an av output..or maybe if u can carry yr own.
dont ask, just take it along.

I liked the speakers, 34i more than 33i. Check it for yourself.

Can anyone give a comparison between Wharfedale 9.2 and Mission 33i.
Which is better for music.

Thanks,

Murali.N

Thanks,

Murali.N

Hi Murali,
IMO it depends on which amp you team it with. The wharfdale is a laidback speaker so combining it with a bright amp will give you good result. Whereas the mission 33i is brighter than wharfdale, so team it with a laidback amp like NAD will give you a better response. Thats what I have heard them to sound like. Let the experts speak. Both have english lineage but both are now "china made"
hope this helps

Madjack

Thanks,

Murali.N

Best to walk in to e-zone and audition with your own ears no? OK you might have a poor dvd player and crappy amp to pair with, but still ...

Cheers

Nope you have to stand amidst the crowd. The audition here is for timepass only not for serious buyers :) The original poster of the query already has speakers.

Regards

oh he does..so which ones did he buy? and why isnt he posting a response if he has already bought something?

Hi Folks,

I have not yet made my speaker purchase. I have upgraded only my Amp ( Pulz to Norge 2060). I am on the look out for a good sounding BS. Presently have a 3-way DIY (Torvin+Bolton Combo). Expect good bass from the BS thats why the post. Wh 9.2, Mission are on the hitlist.
My music preferences are rock, Disco, and Tamil Film songs(esp Ilaiyaraaja- My Profile pic), & AR Rahman.

Thanks,

N MURALI

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back