Motorized projector screen help

Hello Experts,
A quick question :
I mounted the projector on ceiling and hooked it up with monoprice 25ft cable. But due to lots of indirect routes i fell short of 3ft to connect it to receiver. Now options that I have:

1) Get a female to female HDMI connector / female to male HDMI cable and then connect another cable (non monoprice) to the receiver.
Issue: not sure how well this second cable carries the signal back to receiver from projector > monoprice 25ft cable (this is direction sensitive. I have to connect source and tv to correct ends). Also every time i have to pull out / pull in this cable when i want to switch between projector and TV on Zone 1 due to 7.1 speakers working in zone 1. This would, in long run damage HDMI Port on receiver.

2) Get a HDMI Splitter of 1 input (on receiver side) and many outputs connecting to TV and receiver. This shall help to reduce physical plugging / unplugging contact with HDMI port on receiver
Issue: a. Same as point 1 above of physical connectivity.
b. Another remote. Already have 6.
c. Does all the extras on the paths / cables / device between monoprice cable from projector and receiver reduce signal quality and add delay?

Moving off receiver would cause disturbing connections to other speakers and non-aesthetic eyesore outside the TV Cabinet. and hence shall be last option that i would go for.

Any help / inputs is really appreciated. I have denon x6200 on one side and benq ht3050 on the other.

Thanks

Hello Experts,
A quick question :
I mounted the projector on ceiling and hooked it up with monoprice 25ft cable. But due to lots of indirect routes i fell short of 3ft to connect it to receiver. Now options that I have:

1) Get a female to female HDMI connector / female to male HDMI cable and then connect another cable (non monoprice) to the receiver.
Issue: not sure how well this second cable carries the signal back to receiver from projector > monoprice 25ft cable (this is direction sensitive. I have to connect source and tv to correct ends). Also every time i have to pull out / pull in this cable when i want to switch between projector and TV on Zone 1 due to 7.1 speakers working in zone 1. This would, in long run damage HDMI Port on receiver.

2) Get a HDMI Splitter of 1 input (on receiver side) and many outputs connecting to TV and receiver. This shall help to reduce physical plugging / unplugging contact with HDMI port on receiver
Issue: a. Same as point 1 above of physical connectivity.
b. Another remote. Already have 6.
c. Does all the extras on the paths / cables / device between monoprice cable from projector and receiver reduce signal quality and add delay?

Moving off receiver would cause disturbing connections to other speakers and non-aesthetic eyesore outside the TV Cabinet. and hence shall be last option that i would go for.

Any help / inputs is really appreciated. I have denon x6200 on one side and benq ht3050 on the other.

Thanks
Extending with extra cable : will not introduce any delay or signal decay/distortion, you are safe upto 50 feet, i think.

OR

Buy a cable such as Amazon basics redMere - 35 feet, which is extremely good for long distances.

Thanks Mandeep,
The only confusion i have is : the Monoprice cable of 25feet that i have is not bi-directional. means I have to plug the source end to receiver and TV end to display only and cannot do vice versa. So if get a splitter and connect this 25ft to it and then another cable from splitter to receiver..this second cable should be able to pass the same data without loss. This is what i am not sure of. Please note that i have already brought and fitted this 25ft cable in the wall duct.

Thanks Mandeep,
The only confusion i have is : the Monoprice cable of 25feet that i have is not bi-directional. means I have to plug the source end to receiver and TV end to display only and cannot do vice versa. So if get a splitter and connect this 25ft to it and then another cable from splitter to receiver..this second cable should be able to pass the same data without loss. This is what i am not sure of. Please note that i have already brought and fitted this 25ft cable in the wall duct.
Buy the splitter & cable from amazon.in and see if they are returnable, try them, if not send them back

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back