Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

The Ultimate Bourne Collection Blu ray set delivered today, Delivered in 7 days. No custom duty charged. :)

Just taken benefit of the discounts and ordered the following movies on Blu-ray.

1. Zodiac - Director's Cut [Blu-ray] [2007][Region Free] - 6.77
2. V For Vendetta [Blu-ray] [2006][Region Free] - 7.07

And these both for 10.00 (Two Blu-ray for 10)
3. Robin Hood - Extended Director's Cut - 2Disc [Blu-ray][Region Free]
4. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button - 2 Disc [Blu-ray] [2009][Region Free]

I hope to get it soon.

Is the free shipping offer of Amazon.uk to India is still available? The previous lots purchased were all from Amazon.uk without any shipping charges.

Sorry bro, the party was over long time ago. But shipping is much less when compared to other online shopping sites internationally.

Moreover, many of the Blu-ray's available at Amazon still works cheaper even adding shipping and customs if one gets slapped. And presently the autumn sale is having plenty of deals if you want to build your collection.

Batman - Gotham Knight [Blu-ray] [2008][Region Free] - 2.88 (further reduced) This is an animated movie at an unbelievable price...

Only a few copies left, so hurry...

i have it i would rate 8/10 for the movie , loved the indian part in the movie , there are 6 parts in it by different directors , tells us the different version of batman .how kids look at him , how officers are jealous of him , how he saves gotham , extra extra. short film but worth for the price , i suggest club with another movie of low cost to save shipping charges .

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Megatron Special Edition Triple Play DVD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy 2011 Region Free: Amazon.co.uk: Shia LaBeouf, Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg: Film & TV

Transformers Dark of the moon Megatron special edition for 8 GBP. with shipping 10 GBP.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=317828027&pf_rd_i=468294

Transformers Revenge of the fallen special edition with Bumblebee figure. 9 GBP. with Shipping 11 GBP.

2 Blu-rays for 10
Amazon.co.uk: Two Blu-ray for 10: Film & TV

There are some decent titles in it like AI, Green Mile, Gran torino etc etc. And also, this promotion keeps on going. Do check out.

Last edited:
7 pound how ??? it shows lowest ever is 14.97 pound without shipping , u mean each right ?

congrats

Actually it was available in Amazon UK lightning deals yesterday for sometime. When I read 'arindamcc' post, it showed for sometime, but got disappeared when I tried to checkout to verify. And before I could post here, it got disappeared :(

I already have both movies' triple play version. However I'm not able to download the digital copy as it's only available to customers in UK.

Keep on checking Amazon UK Lightning Deals each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Even though offers are available mostly to items which are less popular, but sometime you may find yourself lucky..like 'arindamcc' did !!

Actually it was available in Amazon UK lightning deals yesterday for sometime. When I read 'arindamcc' post, it showed for sometime, but got disappeared when I tried to checkout to verify. And before I could post here, it got disappeared :(

I already have both movies' triple play version. However I'm not able to download the digital copy as it's only available to customers in UK.

Keep on checking Amazon UK Lightning Deals each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Even though offers are available mostly to items which are less popular, but sometime you may find yourself lucky..like 'arindamcc' did !!

ohh thats y it did not show on blu ray .com price tracker. hmm

i had preordered both edition from amazon uk costed me 16 pounds plus customs3 months back.

amazon UK and US are goldmine for BD offers. amazon UK does a reasonable job in shipping while their US counterpart is extremely slow. One thing I must say based on my many experiences amazon's customer support is too good to believe. It has happened with me that when my BDs didn't arrive in time they refund the shipping and requested to wait for another 7 days. After 7 days when BDs didn't arrive they immediately refund the full amount and said if it comes after that day I can keep as complements from them and no need of return. The funnier part is the BDs arrived after 10 days. I can imagine why they are so sought after.

Slowly GBP is increasing and we need to control ourselves. BD purchase is a real harmful addiction. The issue is those BDs which I want are not available in India, I am listing a few

BULLITT/THE CINCINNATI KID/GETAWAY
GETTYSBURG
JFK
ICE COLD IN ALEX
SOUTH PACIFIC
JEREMIAH JOHNSON
FORBIDDEN PLANET
THE ITALIAN JOB (michael caine)
THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR (steve Mcqueen)
THE CRUEL SEA
CHINATOWN
LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
VANISHING POINT

any pointer in India??

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back