Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

it will be in french for sure as 99% of the releases from france are in french. digibooks,limited editions etc.

so careful before buying..its the same for german editions too.

Ok, so something weird happened. Ordered Inception collectors edition from amazon fr. Now for the first time I received a msg from LM-TXNALE.

Exact msg is like this : "Your trx is debited to HDFCBank Card for Rs 18810.2 in LUXEMBOURG at AMAZON EU SARL on 21-Sep-2012 11:43 AM. This is not an anuthenticated trx as per RBI Mandate effective 1 May 12".

Now at amazon fr, order status is changed to "Ships soon". So that means amazon fr was successfully able to charge my card for order.

But what does this msg mean ? Is it like informing me that this transaction is not valid transaction and money will not be given to AMAZON EU SARL? Or just a notification that this transaction is not valid and I should cancel it? or something else?

This kind of thing has not happened before while ordering from amazon DE or UK or US.

it will be in french for sure as 99% of the releases from france are in french. digibooks,limited editions etc.

so careful before buying..its the same for german editions too.

:sad: Now I am worried, I have already ordered. Also IIRC you also ordered the same, right? Has seen pics in some other thread. From where you had ordered?

:sad: Now I am worried, I have already ordered. Also IIRC you also ordered the same, right? Has seen pics in some other thread. From where you had ordered?

no mine is not the french version...mine was UK edition.

only the booklet and all the written part will be in french.If it is not shipped u can cancel it but imo dont cancel it as it will look really good as memorabilia.:)

Exact msg is like this : "Your trx is debited to HDFCBank Card for Rs 18810.2 in LUXEMBOURG at AMAZON EU SARL on 21-Sep-2012 11:43 AM. This is not an anuthenticated trx as per RBI Mandate effective 1 May 12".

Is this amount correct as u mentioned in the previous post the price was around 26 euros ??

Ok, so something weird happened. Ordered Inception collectors edition from amazon fr. Now for the first time I received a msg from LM-TXNALE.

Now at amazon fr, order status is changed to "Ships soon". So that means amazon fr was successfully able to charge my card for order.

But what does this msg mean ? Is it like informing me that this transaction is not valid transaction and money will not be given to AMAZON EU SARL? Or just a notification that this transaction is not valid and I should cancel it? or something else?

This kind of thing has not happened before while ordering from amazon DE or UK or US.

bro, 18k?

and did u get a msg from ur bank of regarding the payment done?

amazon uk for some very good deals. dont forget region free. n if u ordering us region, u can get them for dort cheap rates on amazon uk site! lol

Is this amount correct as u mentioned in the previous post the price was around 26 euros ??

bro, 18k?

and did u get a msg from ur bank of regarding the payment done?

err, it is 1881 only. sorry that 0 was added by mistake. :lol:

@intacto, no bro. I directly got this msg only. Amount is debited from my CC. What I could not understand is whether that msg is warning that the said transaction is not as per RBI mandate ?

Last edited:
I ordered HP blueray box on 17th sep from amazon.co.uk (to bangalore), Expected date is 25th. Can any one tell, how long it takes to reach bangalore normally?

Well, it generally takes 7 working days or maybe, 10 sometimes.

When was it dispatched by amazon? (You can find this info under Order Details)

If it was dispatched on the 17th, then it should arrive today or maybe, tomorrow.

Head over to shopping.indiatimes.com for Blu-ray's & DVD's for a discount.

Use voucher "SURPRISE" while checking out and get a decent discount of Rs. 150/-. Can be used for other purchases as well.

One catch - some people including me have faced issues with indiatimes, but I have got a refund for an order not fulfilled.

Just wanted to share this discount voucher for people who are comfortable with indiatimes.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back