Murthy's Cables ( tools & trades ) bangalore

As far as I know he is not in to USB cables. Power cord and interconnect he is doing.
He makes extension boards also, made out of wood with Crabtree switches, all parallel wired. But does not comes with powercord.Looks solid, i will buy next month from him.
I also got to see the Cable with which he makes Speaker cable, it is multi strand(very fine strands must be over 50), without any sheath/covering.

I couldn't find much difference too. My erstwhile cable was a 200/- bucks power cord. I couldn't find any reason why I had to pay 1600 more for this cable. I could not find any improvement worth the extra paid. Maybe as they say, it needs breaking in, or maybe it is just that I don't have that golden ears to trace the subtle differences.

Preth
I had a similar experience
I did not find any differmece from the stock cable
And since it was an inexpensive buy

I took the liberty to find why it may be so

Elcom IEC - 70rs
3pin plug - 70 rs
Electrical cable - 16awg ( black )- 20 rs a metre
Electrical tinned cable ( white ) - 38 rs a metres

Is what I found

Hence was not surprised

Basically electrical cable avavible at all electrical shops
Dressed up with sleeve

What disappointed me was that all uograde power cables at least offer a basic shielding
This has none

Attachments

• 1610678604137_copy_600x450.jpg
    1610678604137_copy_600x450.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 1610678604119_copy_600x450.jpg
    1610678604119_copy_600x450.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 1610678604100_copy_600x800.jpg
    1610678604100_copy_600x800.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 121
  • 1610678604082_copy_600x800.jpg
    1610678604082_copy_600x800.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 121
Recently I have purchased 2 Mtr Power cable from Mr. MURTY. The build quality, fit and finish is very good. Like much expensive cable on reasonable rate. Have not tested properly so can't comment on it but if has enough length for comfortable movement of PA.

Preth

Elcom IEC - 70rs
3pin plug - 70 rs

Is what I found

Hence was not surprised

Dressed up with sleeve

What disappointed me was that all uograde power cables at least offer a basic shielding
This has none

He’s asking Rs 1800 for a cable. I thought this was overpriced.

Preth

Elcom IEC - 70rs
3pin plug - 70 rs

Is what I found

Hence was not surprised

Dressed up with sleeve

This has none
Appreciate the teardown! Does the cable have 4 separate conductors out of which 2 are tinned [the ones with the white insulation?]? How were these 4 terminated at the plug end?

Guess what?

I got the Power Cord too and plugged it in my system just now.

Wow!!!

Sound is much crispier and accurate and also soundstage has improved. These are only early impressions.

I also feel that my headache has gone and the music feels more soothing. This might be due to improved soundstage and 3d sonics.

Bass/bass control has improved. It has made my Rega Brio sing more and now it is powering my 3050is even more beautifully than ever before. Bass is so smooth. It fills the air and I can literally see the sound while my mind rides the flashback horse skipping between realms.

I had a proper dance session brimming with happiness and joy.

This is an easy tweak to massively enhance your musical experience at just 2k. Big thumbs up to Murthy Ji for creating this and @SEANDSILVA for sharing.

Is the Rega Brio trying to draw your attention ...since it appears to be sticking out of that shelf ?

Do treat yourself to a nice audio rack and enjoy the music even more...

Sorry, if I'm not understanding something! How can a cable make a world of difference? It's just a long piece of low resistance, metal which transports electrons! How much perceptible difference one can bring?
Welcome to a world where the understanding is to know and believe. The ultimate goal being wrapping a voice coil around "Event Horizon".:)
Its a very long journey for sure and I camped where the view was good.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back