MX CABLES by MDR Electronics

cifrancis

Dear Friends,

How is the quality of MX cables, they have launched lots of new cables. I am looking for cables which are value for money. I dont want to spend a fortune on cables. Anybody who has used these please do reply.

Dear Friends,

How is the quality of MX cables, they have launched lots of new cables. I am looking for cables which are value for money. I dont want to spend a fortune on cables. Anybody who has used these please do reply.

I am using few MX HDMI cables and the quality is pretty good and they do have some high guage wires and firm grip on the ports . Go for them ..

:clapping:

MX opened new showroom @ Lamington Rd.It is big with almost all products displayed & you can actually check,compare them before buying.
From HDMI ,RCA to connectors kept neatly.It is near to the flyover.Once you cross it(pass under the bridge near Grant rd.)& take left(parallel to bridge)take immediate Rt turn to pass by electronic shops.Once the short rd ends(T junction)take Rt.(where usually everyone goes to Lt for market) & there you can see big MX board.On lt side of T junction is associate Cables.When asked,it was 6month old & noone updated this.
So do visit & get the desired cable there.

Update:Just found that its perhaps MX-zone-
4-pedder house,4-proctor rd,grant Rd.(E) ph.=022-23871650/51

Last edited:
I am using S-Video, Component, Composite and HDMI all from MX since last year. Haven't faced single issues ever. Just look for gold plated conectors for little high range. I found the thick insulation and noise filter HDMI cable I am using the best VFM in the market. Worked well with each and every AV equipment tested in last year. Costs much less than other brands.

i am using MX Interconnects they are good and even i have MX spikebuster
hoping to purchase MX HDMI 5 mts soon

Have used MX RCA's in Car audio installs (more demanding due to field noise). The RCA's are running perfectly since 2007 till date. Look for the digital shielded series and gold terminals.

Excellent VFM!

I bought some banana plugs from thier shop in hyderabad. I am pretty happy with those, they have a wide range of banana plugs too.

thanks
Sachin

Yes, great VFM cables. Found the shop by accident on SP Road, Bangalore. Have been using their speaker cables, RCA cables, banana plugs, s-video cable and some other splitters etc. No issues at all - found the quality pretty good.

Hi Sachin,where is their shop in Hyderabad located ?

MX shop is located in Gujarati Galli, Koti. Found their tel # via google :
+91-40-24756469
Some of their products like speaker cables etc are also available at Shiv Shakti Electronics, in
Chenoy Trade Center.

Yes i got it from gujrati galli. the shop is bigger and i think has more stock then shivshakti. You can also order online, better discounts, but it seems you can only order if its more than 1 K order.

I got 16 AWG speaker cables from Sanson elec, SP Road for 58/- per meter. It is real VFM .. Thanks to hifivision for helping me out with info..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back