MX oxygen free cables

trumanusa

Hi ,

Please let me know how are MX cables. Should i go for oxygen free or not..Any difference..? Also i am getting 1 mtr MX OFC for Rs 62. Is this the best deal..Please let me know..

-Hemanth R

MX cables are chinese made and not pure OFC and no international standard rating except india .Now it Depends on your budget.If your Budget suits you can buy Bandrige or Monster.Bandrige cable 2.5 Sq mm will cost you approx-170/=to 180/- per mtr.Monster must be abt 400/=to 450/= per mtr.

regards

Yes you are right but Grade matters my friend.As other friend said he had got RCA Connectors for 450/= a pair.right? similarly if MX had A ofc cable in the range of 130 /= to 150/= per mts 2.5 sq mm then you can have that Grade.Chines manufaturer are just job workers.They dont want to know what the buyer from him is buying.they know only one thing that what you ask to manufacture according to the specification they do it.the grade is the buyers decision according to the price tag and market compatition.

Thanks for the reply. Yesterday i enquired about bandridge. The quote which i got was RS 70/mt. i think it was 20 guage cable. Now i am in a fix whether i should go for MX or bandridge.

-Hemanth R

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back