MX RCA cable

gopscreative

Any one heard of a brand named MX cables for RCA cables.If yes how abt de quality?BTW wil der be a major quality diff b/w de gold plated one and normal ones for composite input carrying video signals.(from set top video out 42 " HD LCD).

I m using 2 MX RCA -

1.Component cable for actually connecting AV from Dish to LCDtv,its Q is above average.(1.5mtre,transperent)

2.AV 3mtre cable for Xonar to AVR in for surr back.If I connect it to my frnt,SQ is poor ,so I opted for surr back.For frt,16 AWG OFC spk cable(not MX,loose) as intereconnect with MX RCA connecters,working good.

I m using 2 MX RCA -

1.Component cable for actually connecting AV from Dish to LCDtv,its Q is above average.(1.5mtre,transperent)

2.AV 3mtre cable for Xonar to AVR in for surr back.If I connect it to my frnt,SQ is poor ,so I opted for surr back.For frt,16 AWG OFC spk cable(not MX,loose) as intereconnect with MX RCA connecters,working good.

Hey thanks for ur reply.But have u compared de same with an average cable for video w/o gold plating connector? Is der a huge diff in de pic quality?

Hey thanks for ur reply.But have u compared de same with an average cable for video w/o gold plating connector? Is der a huge diff in de pic quality?

My both cables are gold plated.No difference as 16AWG regular cables are doing better job.

Hi,

Please note that MX has a variety of RCA to RCA cables with different combination of connectors and cable lengths. I was searching for some good ones and was surprised to come across MX cables with Monster gold plated connectors (the ones with angular slits on the connectors). Apparently MX sources these connectors and assembles them with good quality wires and markets them. Am happy with the quality I got. Strangely I find only the Monster logo and no MX logo anywhere ! Cost : Rs.550.

Today I could also buy good quality Banana jacks - again gold plated ones. Costs are reasonable (Rs.60 per piece) compared to the imported stuff

Guys in Bangalore can check out the MX dealer on SJP road (on the left side as you enter the road).

Vivek

Hi,

Please note that MX has a variety of RCA to RCA cables with different combination of connectors and cable lengths. I was searching for some good ones and was surprised to come across MX cables with Monster gold plated connectors (the ones with angular slits on the connectors). Apparently MX sources these connectors and assembles them with good quality wires and markets them. Am happy with the quality I got. Strangely I find only the Monster logo and no MX logo anywhere ! Cost : Rs.550.

Today I could also buy good quality Banana jacks - again gold plated ones. Costs are reasonable (Rs.60 per piece) compared to the imported stuff

Guys in Bangalore can check out the MX dealer on SJP road (on the left side as you enter the road).

Vivek

Hi Vivek,

do u have any details of the shop like the name of the shop or contact details?

Sorry I do not remember, However I can surely guide you - as they have a MX cables board in the front.

As you enter the SJP lane (from town hall side - its the only way you can enter as it is a One way), the road bifurcates to a lane to the left. Right at this fork on the left you will find the MX shop. You get all the MX stuff here -cables, connectors, the works.

Check it out. Regards, Vivek

Review-
Today I got a stereo cable accidently(as I wanted little thicker & got misjudged myself)
No-MX-1109 (3mtr)
I am using one AV cable for AVR analoge fronts.The thickness of this cable is exactly same & I wanted little thicker than that as MX digital cable sounds better.
I was disappointed as I thought new cable will sound similar to olderone which didnt have good mids.
But to my surprise,cable sounded cleaner & better with midrange.Timing improved.Treble clean & instruments sounds better.Bass is good tight & may not be very deep.I have found that after few days Bass improves & overall sound should be as good as hiend(?)

So I recommend MX-1109 (3mtr) for budget audio & price <Rs.300(mrp590)

Thank you guys. I had been using the RCA cable supplied with my Philips DVD player uptil now, and decided to get something better.

I picked up the MX-1109 2RCA to 2RCA cable from Sancheti Electronics, Chandni Chowk, Kolkata. Cost me Rs. 300 for the 1.5 metre version.

Got an immediate boost in sound quality. Bass has become more tight, and many high-range instruments are suddenly coming to life !

An interesting offshoot of this : I decided to replace the standard RCA connectors that came with my TATA Sky Digicomp with the freshly-redundant ones from my Philips DVD player. Voila! Picture's become discernibly sharper.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back