My AV Setup Stereo

shashidharga

Hi all...
Last week received LCD stand and arranged my stereo setup. Here is the image.
myhtsetup.jpg

Last edited:
Hohoho, that looks awesome man............really awesome speakers!!! What are they btw??

@Bluu: try right clicking and opening the image in a separate tab.

Sorrry ... now attached the direct link of the image. Thank you all for your valuable comments and suggestions. Imrahn ... the speakers are Paradigm Reference Studio series floor standers. The AVR is marantz SR7005, Oppo BDP-93 player, Reliance HD DVR, Disssh Tru HD STB and Apple Airport express for AVR.
Shashi

Last edited:
Dream set up boss! I would have been happy to have paradigm studio 10, in heaven if I had Paradigm studio 20 and you have reference studio floor standers!!
Very clean set up. Congrats.
By the way why there is a question mark about AVR & Speakers in your signature?

For a moment I thought you are asking us recognize the components.

Last edited:
Beautiful stand.... Congrats.....

Which wires are you using? And don't the studio refs require any toe -inn? Also, the left channel seems too close to the side wall. Have you tried to move it further away?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sashidharga this is a wonderful set up Congratulations. How much did you pay for the floor standers?

Nice setup there, @shashidharga! The AV Rack/stand looks great!

I'd listened to those speakers a few weeks back at Gijo George's place. They were being used with a Marantz CD6003 and an Acoustic Portrait Pre-Power Combo. They sounded quite nice.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back